Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Welcome the Newbie

F

fullcontrol

I've had my Callaway for 10 days now, oh yes, love it. The Corvette Forum is probably tired of me talking about by now. So thought I would go somewhere where the audience is more bias. ;LOL

Here's my pictures.
2623435382_e0d5890584_b.jpg

Welcome to the Callaway Forum. You have a great looking car. I am sure you are really enjoying your Callaway. I am confident you will have a great time in this space with wonderful enthusiasts, learn alot about Callaway and specifically the SC program.
Welcome:beer

FullControl,

Let me welcome you the Callaway Forum at the CAC, the place for Callaway Owners and enthusiasts.

Your car is simply stunning... and you have the photography skills to match :D

I hope you have time to check out our Callaway Owners Group website at http://www.callawayownersgroup.com. Please register, there is no cost to join. We periodically e-mail news of events and gatherings as well as Callaway news which owners (and enthusiasts) should now. Additionally, we post and discuss a variety of topics related to anything and everything Callaway.

Let me be the first to ask, please post more pictures of that SWEET ride!!!

Congratulations on your purchase!!

-Luigi
:cool

I hope you have time to check out our Callaway Owners Group website at http://www.callawayownersgroup.com. Please register, there is no cost to join....

and I thought there was "Absolutely No Entry", thanks. :L

Looking at that photograph I can see my dealer must have purchased the third and the last one in line there. Because he had just two in stock. When was that picture taken?

and I thought there was "Absolutely No Entry", thanks. :L

Looking at that photograph I can see my dealer must have purchased the third and the last one in line there. Because he had just two in stock. When was that picture taken?

I took the picture a couple of weeks ago - your car is in there :)

Welcome to the Callaway Forum!!! There are quite a few Callaway Owners in your area. Paul, Dana, Steve, and many more!!!

I am in Kansas (City area) right now, about 1 mile from the MO state line :w

I took the picture a couple of weeks ago - your car is in there :)

Welcome to the Callaway Forum!!! There are quite a few Callaway Owners in your area. Paul, Dana, Steve, and many more!!!

I am in Kansas (City area) right now, about 1 mile from the MO state line :w

Small world, one might have been a coincidence, but seeing two was too much.

What kind of job lets you take snapshots on the east coast one week and then later travel thru KC during another?

FullControl,

Let me welcome you the Callaway Forum at the CAC, the place for Callaway Owners and enthusiasts.

Your car is simply stunning... and you have the photography skills to match :D

I hope you have time to check out our Callaway Owners Group website at http://www.callawayownersgroup.com. Please register, there is no cost to join. We periodically e-mail news of events and gatherings as well as Callaway news which owners (and enthusiasts) should now. Additionally, we post and discuss a variety of topics related to anything and everything Callaway.

Let me be the first to ask, please post more pictures of that SWEET ride!!!

Congratulations on your purchase!!

-Luigi
:cool

Thanks Luigi!

Took those photos on day two and have been too busy enjoying the car ever since, but will post more soon.

welcome to this addictive group of powerfully engineered automobile owners and enthusiasts.

more pics please , I am the picture whore as they call me :w
I change my wallpaper more often than my underwear :cool

some video footage would be cool too.
I love to hear the engine whistle.

again welcome :upthumbs

welcome to this addictive group of powerfully engineered automobile owners and enthusiasts.

more pics please , I am the picture whore as they call me :w
I change my wallpaper more often than my underwear :cool

some video footage would be cool too.
I love to hear the engine whistle.

again welcome :upthumbs

Thanks for the welcome!

Please reconsider switching those two priorities around, wallpaper is nice and everything, but...

Here's a link to a larger size of the same photo which maybe more suitable for your desktop. It will have to do until I get the camera out again.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3285/2623435382_3e73857f5c_o.jpg

My last was a video received a rating of lame. It was taking my H2 thru the carwash. But will give your request for a whistle video my serious attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLxR157LIVc

Small world, one might have been a coincidence, but seeing two was too much.

What kind of job lets you take snapshots on the east coast one week and then later travel thru KC during another?

I get to enjoy cars each day for a living, how fun!!!!

I will actually be stopping by your local Callaway Dealership in a few hours :w

I get to enjoy cars each day for a living, how fun!!!!

I will actually be stopping by your local Callaway Dealership in a few hours :w

I will be in the service area this morning having wind deflector, new mats, trunk lid carpet, and looking at coolant temp. Look for me, I'm the one with Red Callaway... perhaps you have seen it. ;)

I commented on a picture of your's on flickr several days ago. :upthumbs

How was your first full week with the Callaway???

Any good stories ;shrug

Enjoy!!! :m

On the 4th we hosted the family BBQ and was able to take my father, a long retired GM executive and designer, for a ride. He was very impressed and felt the Callaway adds were done well. He then asked to borrow it for a while. ;)

On the 4th we hosted the family BBQ and was able to take my father, a long retired GM executive and designer, for a ride. He was very impressed and felt the Callaway adds were done well. He then asked to borrow it for a while. ;)
What's your father's name? Did he work on the '93 Camaro design?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom