Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Welcome to the Callaway Forum

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Well.....I decided to throw caution to the wind. Let's see how the new Callaway Forum goes. Can't hurt and it's always good to try new things. :D

I appreciate your leap of faith!
Stan A. it is now up to you to get the word out, my friend.
*89x2*

Thanks for creating this section Rob.... just found out about it......

There may only be a few of us, but it's nice to be recognized

Dave

• Admin
No problem Dave. The Callaway Corvettes are a littel more limited than the ZR-1s, but I think they're just as important and if we can create a home for owners and enthusiasts here, I'm happy to oblige. Enjoy!

Registry Startup!

It will take all of us to promote this forum. Let's spread the word by going to other Corvette sites and getting them to link up!

Everyone we can find.........

Stan

This is great I'm glad to see it, of corse this make just one more stop I have to make.

David Fulcher

Glad to see there's a good place to see some familiar Callaway people. Callaway Chris (aka 89*2) has been trying for some time to get the Vette Forum to see the light. Unfortunately, someone there did not see the light.

Someone did see the light here at CAC and you are duly thanked for this!

• Admin
You're very welcome. As I mentioned in previous posts, I had some reservations about setting up a Callaway forum for fear of low traffic, but what the hell....sometimes ya just got to say...."what the$%^&....let's go for it." ;) So enjoy.

I'm going to start putting the Callaway specs. section together and I'll make an announcement when I get them up. I'm hoping within the next 24 hours. Stay tuned.

Rob, check w/ Stan A. on the callaway spec's as he has 'em all (unless he already sent them to you...) :)
I think the word is getting out about your decision to give Callaway's a forum , and we really appreciate it. Thanks again.

No problem. Yep, Stan sent me the specs. I have to head over to the Portal and approve some new links that were submitted, but I'll try and get the specs up ASAP.

David Picture!

Now isn't that better. It must be nice to be "good looking" and smart when it comes to CORVETTES!!

Stan

Let me add one more welcome to all of you Callaway owners. They are such awesome cars and need to be recognized as a different breed of Corvette just as the ZR1s and Z06s are.

Tom

It occurs to me that I don't think I took the time to thank Rob for taking the "leap of faith" in setting up an exclusive Callaway forum. It's very refreshing to be able to post and share ideas about our cars without cranky ZR1 owners chiming in on how our cars are either inferior, not truly all GM, tuner cars or whatever. I really don't need to hear these things. So THANK YOU!!!

Now don't misunderstand me, I love ZR1s and plan to own one within the next year. But like anything that money can buy, anyone with it can have one. It's a great car and most of the owners are great people. It just seems there are a few from another internet site where we are all forced to share a single forum (to remain nameless) that seem to believe not all Corvettes are created equal. The guys with SuperNaturals probably really felt like they had no place of their own even more so than B2K owners. I simply want to learn, talk about cars and share information not constantly debate the same old thing.

I guess because the Lotus engineered and Mercury Marine built LT5 was installed by GM somehow that makes it better than the Callaway engineered and built Twin Turbo installed by Callaway. Whatever...

So, once again Rob, thanks for giving us our own little slice of heaven on the web!

You're very welcome. Regardless of how much a Corvette costs or what it has for options, etc., they are all Corvettes, and that's the only thing that matters.

...the thread which started it all :cool!:

2017 will be the 30th Anniv. of the Callaway Corvette, and there is MUCH planned to celebrate, beginning with the National Corvette Museum Display which launches in January. Fifteen (15) of the very best Callaways will be on display through at least May of 2017. Be sure to check it out! :w

Last edited:
Welcome back. :w

Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom