Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Well, I did it...50th over a new C6

Thats awesome 57 miles.. good find! Congrats on your C5!
-=Rick

My 50th Anniversary C5 purchase

Hey all!!

Firstly, thanks for all the positive feedback on my purchase. I really feel like I made the right decision now.

Also, a huge public thank-you to BOWTIE GUY for that tip on Insurance. You saved me a bundle!!! (Baker Insurance rocks!)

I now await the the big Canadian spring thaw so I can drive it. More importantly, I await the cleaning of our roads of all the friggin' stones they scatter here in the winter.

Thanks again!!

Enamel,
I'm going to merge this with the original thread, so that everyone who posted in that thread will be sure to see your response.

:w
-Patrick

Thanks Patrick, I'll know better next time!!

Cheers

The C5 is a great machine. You made a great decision, I'm sure you studied the choices. Just get it out and enjoy it.

Life should be played forward, not in reverse.

enamel said:
Hey all!!

Firstly, thanks for all the positive feedback on my purchase. I really feel like I made the right decision now.

Also, a huge public thank-you to BOWTIE GUY for that tip on Insurance. You saved me a bundle!!! (Baker Insurance rocks!)

I now await the the big Canadian spring thaw so I can drive it. More importantly, I await the cleaning of our roads of all the friggin' stones they scatter here in the winter.

Thanks again!!

Glad I could help you out. :beer
Now spring, hurry up and get here! :hb

Doug :cool

Good move!!

For the money you did the right thing and the C5 is one hell of a car. The difference that you saved was in Canadian dollars so down here in US dollars you must have saved $15 super. Only kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck

Alan

enamel said:
Hey all!!

Thanks again!!

Holycrap...57 miles on an '03...thats great...you did a really smart thing...Congrads...enjoy:upthumbs

Congrats on getting a great car!

Hey Enamel - Don't worry about waiting on the spring thaw to drive that Vette.

We guys down here in the States will be more than happy to keep it 'limbered
up' until you're ready to drive it. (Umm, how we gonna get down here?)

Good luck and many happy miles!

mike

Congratulations!!!

Congrats on your purchase of an '03 Anniversary Edition! 57 miles?!?! That's fantastic!!! Like the man said, you're to be applauded for saving her from being a total "garage queen".

JMO but I like the C5 better than the C6 anyway. Don't mean to offend any of our fine members that have purchased a C6; I know they're proud and I'm happy for anyone that can have their dream Corvette. But the C6 just doesn't do anything for me. I think the C5 is a better looking car, and the AE is the best of the bunch. My next Corvette will likely be a low mileage AE convertible.

Enjoy the ride - I know you're anxious for Spring.:W

JAG
:w

You did good! I was looking at (and even had wife's blessing) an 05 Lemons Blue Coupe with selective ride control, mn6, and 1sb. Then I saw an 04 Torch Red Coupe with just under 11K miles on it. Got it for 38K and a 1000.00 rebate from dealer so came out to 37000. It took a day to think about it and decided I really liked the looks of the 04 much BETTER and saved lots of $$$$. I have no regrets!

Hello

AlanN said:
You did good! I was looking at (and even had wife's blessing) an 05 Lemons Blue Coupe with selective ride control, mn6, and 1sb. Then I saw an 04 Torch Red Coupe with just under 11K miles on it. Got it for 38K and a 1000.00 rebate from dealer so came out to 37000. It took a day to think about it and decided I really liked the looks of the 04 much BETTER and saved lots of $$$$. I have no regrets!

Hey...
I see you are on this forum also:beer ...what options did you get on your '04 for 37K?...Have you had a chance to give it a workout?..I took mine out for a spin today...it was great....:w
Kenny/N.N.,Va./:D

Got it at Casey Chevrolet. It has Polished wheels, 1sb(hud, memory etc) transparent top, mn6. The original owner put on a Borla Cat Back, Loyds mats, and chrome exhasust plate. Don't know if there are any more mods or not. Will be putting on CAGS Eliminator on Monday. That is all I plan on doing. We should get together some day.

AlanN said:
Got it at Casey Chevrolet. It has Polished wheels, 1sb(hud, memory etc) transparent top, mn6. The original owner put on a Borla Cat Back, Loyds mats, and chrome exhasust plate. Don't know if there are any more mods or not. Will be putting on CAGS Eliminator on Monday. That is all I plan on doing. We should get together some day.

Sounds like you got a great deal.... are u going to put the CAGS plug on yourself?...as soon as it warms up we can get together and compare Vettes:L ...they are basically the same...

AlanN said:

Hey...forgot to ask you if you put a front license plate on:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom