Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

We're in summer re-runs...but WOW!!!

Corvette
www.67HEAVEN.com
23w7csw.jpg

23w7ev4.jpg

23w7i94.jpg

23w7foo.jpg

23w7g28.jpg

Oh, Baby. :_rock

Great Story.. Thanks for posting...:beer

Me Thinks You miss that GS you Built......

Ever wonder where it's at now..?? I remember when it hit ebay on and off ..sold ..not sold ...sold not sold..
Where is she at now......?:cry

It was sold at Barrett-Jackson a year ago last January; dunno who bought it or where it went, but the buyer must be happy - haven't heard boo from him.

It was sold at Barrett-Jackson a year ago last January; dunno who bought it or where it went, but the buyer must be happy - haven't heard boo from him.
how much did it sell for?

The origional Gran Sport have been my favorite since I was a wee lad. Maybe someday I will build a look-a-like. Have to sell the House first. ;LOL

Craig,

Sell the house, sell all four Corvettes, sell the Mrs. and the kids...........and buy a "real" one. ;)

See you in a few days. :w

I don't think that would be enough for a real one. ;LOL
We should be arriving some time on Thursday, Courtney has moved up our departure time since she is now a Vette owner, I think she has the "bug" bad :D

The origional Gran Sport have been my favorite since I was a wee lad. Maybe someday I will build a look-a-like. Have to sell the House first. ;LOL

Are you kidden me... with all that gack you got lying around ,plus all the CoCo Honey Do's..not to mention the work you have backed up on all your Vehicals..

There's no way you'd have time to build anythig.....:L

Just cut lose with some of that Kuba Kuba Cigar money and buy one that's completed..:D

Kuba Kuba's are getting as hard to find as a 67 Small Block Vette, since you started smoking them ;LOL

No...It was ok till Kid_Again Started smoking them...He bought up all the Kuba Kuba's...

Just got of the phone and ordered some more..try this palce he'll have them in tomorrow...Price is simular to the other joint.. Mention my name Mark Richman

http://www.blackcatcigars.com/cigara-z.html

You know, if a person didn't read most of the threads on this here :CAC he wouldn't have a clue what was goin' on. ;LOL

But Wait.. Can you imagine not being able to read or understand english...??
And all you had were pictures in the post's to go by...???;LOL

Yeah. I'd wanna know why a Hummer-driving George Costanza was posting on the Corvette Action Center. ;)

Yeah.. and I'd want to know who the weird guy is that painted the underside of his car red ....and why there are red arrows next to the tree's in the picture of his back yard...

X Marks The Spot....:L

No...It was ok till Kid_Again Started smoking them...He bought up all the Kuba Kuba's...

Just got of the phone and ordered some more..try this palce he'll have them in tomorrow...Price is simular to the other joint.. Mention my name Mark Richman

http://www.blackcatcigars.com/cigara-z.html

thats where I called they told me Wednesday, I'll try again tomorrow if they have any I'll ship them to my Sons in Willow Grove and he can bring them up to Carlisle.

Well breaks over back to cleaning the car.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom