Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What a Forum!!

J

juggler

So far I have utilized the knowledge and comments here to;
  • Appreciate the music of the engine instead of sound of the radio
  • Determine the originality of my '76
  • Acquire all the manuals I will need for the next several years of work
  • Learn where to buy components and what to look for
  • Appreciate the wave.
That last one is really cool, since the biker wave is not always returned when I am out riding............but I have yet to pass a 'Vette without a wave initiated/returned :D

I've got lots more to do in the next couple of years (that's my time-line....restored by the time I am 50) and I look forward every minute.

Just wanted to say thanks! :upthumbs

We're glad you're enjoying it around here, Juggler. :w There's another wave for you. ;)

Absolutely Juggler ! This is a great place and an incredible forum. The knowledge here is wonderful.. especially if you have no idea what you are doing mechanicaly ..um like me. :W

Tom

glad to hear you like it around here!! Rob and his crew have done a fantastic job with it !!!!!:w

:w All of the above :beer

glad to be part of this place. hope perhaps some of my input might have helped along the way. it's a great place to hang out for certain.

Absolutely Juggler ! This is a great place and an incredible forum. The knowledge here is wonderful.. especially if you have no idea what you are doing mechanicaly ..um like me. :W

Tom

Uhm, or me.. :gap :L

Thanks, y'all.....especially "Rob and his crew". Good Job :upthumbs

Superman, nice '76 and a great color! Mine is Bright Blue..... I still get a kick out of saying "MY" 'Vette :D

I will post photos as soon as I take the time to review the best method. I saw a thread or two that addresses the process, but I have a lot of wood to move before the snow hits, and I MUST pri-or-i-tize!!

Stay warm!!

:w juggler! Glad you like this place :D
Holler if you need help with photos.

I still get more bike-waves than vette-waves. Hardly a bike goes by that doesn't wave- wish I could say that for vettes. Maybe it is a regional thing.

Tammy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom