Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What a great day

tyrel

Took the day off today, washed and waxed the Corvette. Just as I took it out on the freeway, Prince's "Little Red Corvette" starts playing on the local radio station, and people are waving at me. It's so nice to enjoy this car on a day off since I work so much, it's great to get it out on the highway and feel the suspension, the power, and the handling. The car performs flawlessly, goes where it's supposed to. Everything works, even the digital dash that I love so much. When you come to the forums, you only read about all the problems, so I'm happy to report that my car has no problems whatsoever and is just as much of a joy to drive as it was when I bought it.

In a year or two I plan on getting a C6, in VR of course, but I love this 89 coupe so much that I'll just have to keep it.

Hey Brah,

So I guess you got that mystery brake thing figured out. Good to hear.

A hui hou

The weather has been great around here. It is awesome cruising weather. I went out the other night, and it was a bit chilly so I put on a sweatshirt. I was a little stressed out from school, and work but a cruise makes that all go away.

Craig

vetteboy86 said:
The weather has been great around here. It is awesome cruising weather. I went out the other night, and it was a bit chilly so I put on a sweatshirt. I was a little stressed out from school, and work but a cruise makes that all go away.

Craig

Yeah, it's been pretty cool around here too. About 60 degrees at night and the car absolutely loves that cool air coming in.

I know what you mean by having a stressful day and then letting it rip in the Vette'. It seems to make the day end on a good note. :D

Thankfully I have a nice brother that let me drive his baby today. Man what a great feeling that was to be back in the saddle. Hopefully I will have mine done in time to get ready for winter :L .

Justin

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom