Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: What a woderful day Labor Day was. Almost total shutdown

corvette addict

Corvette
2015 Z51 Black/Black
As mentioned above Labor Day proved to be another "Corvette World" experience. Packed the car for a 3 day trip, went to get gas, put the selector on "econ." after starting the car these messages came up on the DIC: check tire pressure, check air bag, little pictures of the car with the squiggly lines at the rear tires, this isn't exactly correct but something like: check the system that I chose to run in like econ etc.
I turned the thing off and tried to get it to go back to the correct settings but nope. I went home unloaded the '15 put everything in the '16 V6 Accord, tried the Corvette once again and EUREKA every setting went back to normal. After my 3 day trip left it at the dealer. Oh, did I mention 1690 miles on this thing. I have had 3 since 2005 and never had any problems except battery. Dealer called 2 days ago so far he found 16 codes and some module died. He said it was located on the passenger side of the car under the dash somewhere. Yes you really have to love them to own one. I have been through the 'GM experience more than once but just don't have the time or the energy to put up with this crap anymore.
comments anyone?

corvette addict:mad

Sorry to hear about this. :( Is the car ok now that it was fixed at the dealer?

Reply to bad day at black rock(Labor Day fiasco)

Sorry to hear about this. :( Is the car ok now that it was fixed at the dealer?
Still waiting of course couldn't replicate the problem but getting new module or whatever its called.
Thanks for the concern This place is extremely small but sells lots of Cvettes.

corvette addict

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom