Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What do 75 Vettes average?

Darksaga

Corvette
1985 White/black coupe
This gentleman contacted me because I was looking for a C3 Corvette. Said it was all original except for the paint with 100k on the ODO. Clean interior, and garage kept for the most part. I didn't ask him if it was the standard corvette engine or if it was the upgraded one but assuming it is just the standard with the auto trans, what should I expect to pay for it? Or a better question what are they worth?

Between 0 and 20,000. Depends on coupe/convertible, original engine, options, colour and condition.

Coupe with base engine, auto trans, high mileage and average condition? Maybe 7K.

Between 0 and 20,000. Depends on coupe/convertible, original engine, options, colour and condition.

Coupe with base engine, auto trans, high mileage and average condition? Maybe 7K.

kk, that's what I was thinking, between 7,000 and 8,000.
I'll have better details tomorrow because he's bringing it up for me to look at.

Thanks for the help :beer

I watched a super nice 75 Orange T-top Automatic AC, windows, tilt PS, PB etc... go off at auction last week for $13,400. 60k miles that looked real, repainted but needed to be color sanded, fiberglass bumpers and really, really clean and original in appearance, underneath and under the hood. Was left running in line, clean and smoke free, no stink of burning fluids under the hood or out of the pipes, ran quiet as a mouse.

Clean, clean, clean car! Easily the cleanest '75 I've seen in decades.

I was kind of shocked at how high the price was.

mid 70's aren't going to pull a lot,with exceptions of course. I bought my 75, L82, 4 spd,gymkana coupe with wrong repaint color for $3k several years ago. It needed to be rebuilt on every level but paint. Given the work needed on that car I still wouldn't pay more then $4k for one like it. A base eng,auto would be less- unless it is very nice and you like it.
I like the 75's myself and think they are great models to build up.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom