Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What do ya think Ya or nay ?

Thanks for the shots Henri, I don't think I'm gonna go in that direction after all. Look at the gap at the hood/bumper area; that's unacceptable. :eek

As a matter-of-fact, it's just plain ugly! :L

_ken :w

Hey Ron, I was just looking at the headlight kits from Breathless again and noticed (at least to my eyes) the non-popup style lights look good on the striped C4 but not on the solid color one. On the dark car they looked more like stock Camaro lights of the period (late eighties). I do like them on the striped car, and the center light system actually looks pretty good on both. :cool

Of course that's only one man's opinion, and we know how that goes. ;)

_ken :w

That's what I thought too. The stripes go with the lights.

Just remember...

Platform shoes and elephant bell-bottoms were in style once (wait, that is now isn't it), uh, silk shirts with lapels that stretch from shoulder to shoulder--er-uh, flat-tops, no still in style I guess...

well, as long as you like it...

I kinda like driving a car that sorta looks like a vette. (pay no attention to the panels on my car--they were on it when I bought it.)
-Drew:w

I very much like the look of the center mounted aux lights, but I'm not too sure I like the non-popup lights. Though the Breathless kit is better looking than some of the ones I've seen.

I really like the look of the non-popup lights on the firebird though. Gives the car a more menacing look to it IMO.

Jason

I agree. Those Firebird lights make a killer looking car out of it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom