Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What do you put over the fenders when working?

looks like they have the Vettes well covered

C-2-Multi-Color-Front-end-c.jpg

now I have to leave a little hint to my Wife. ;LOL;LOL

Well ..I got sucked in.. I just Bought the one above and a fender cover....

Dam... Glad I ain't got no wife...

Just throw money at it...:boogie

I think I'll buy the 8x8 uncut and use the cut out piece for fender covers.
I'll have to reach a happy medium for the cut out between the C5, the 68 and the two later Sharks with the longer hood. :W

I think I'll buy the 8x8 uncut and use the cut out piece for fender covers.
I'll have to reach a happy medium for the cut out between the C5, the 68 and the two later Sharks with the longer hood. :W
that is exactly what I was thinking......

that is exactly what I was thinking......

Use guys is cheap.... you got 9 million bucks in corvettes...!!!!

Dam..gotta save that $19.95 for a fender cover....;LOL :rotfl :boogie

I have a old pair from Summit, but I bought one of those soft clingy magnetic ones like JohnZ shows last year and have been using it , now I need to buy a second one; They work great.

Yup, got 'em at Griot's Garage (www.griotsgarage.com) - they're soft Turkish towel material, with Velcro'd pockets at the four corners with magnets in them (magnets are removable for washing the cover). Better for steel cars than Corvettes, but very nice. Dunno if they still have them or not.

:beer

Yup, got 'em at Griot's Garage (www.griotsgarage.com) - they're soft Turkish towel material, with Velcro'd pockets at the four corners with magnets in them (magnets are removable for washing the cover). Better for steel cars than Corvettes, but very nice. Dunno if they still have them or not.

got a set...thanks!!!!

I use the soft "grippy" fender covers from Snake-Oyl; they won't scratch 'cuz they don't move, and they don't slide off and fall on the floor. :)

FenderCover.JPG

I use the same product but without the logo's. Works great no scratches. Be carefull to wash the side that's going to be in contact with the paint clean first as a precaution. It doesn't slide around like the original poster says. It's essentially foam matt.

speaking of Groits Garage the latest catalog has a C1 built by Craig and Art Morrisson thats really sharp. Can't find too much infromation on it though.

speaking of Groits Garage the latest catalog has a C1 built by Craig and Art Morrisson thats really sharp. Can't find too much infromation on it though.
must have the morrison 3G chassis under it.....SWEET

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom