Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What does unsubscribe mean?

crowvet

Corvette
1967 elkhart blue copo coupe
Hello, I am a newbie and have a ? When I pull up the forums Im on from the user cp menu, I have the choice to reply or unsubscribe. What exactly does unsubscribe do.;shrug

Hello, I am a newbie and have a ? When I pull up the forums Im on from the user cp menu, I have the choice to reply or unsubscribe. What exactly does unsubscribe do.;shrug
When you post in a thread,you automatically are subscribed to that thread.So when someone posts there you get a notification that there are new posts in it!! If you un-subscribe,you won't get them anymore!!:upthumbs

When you post in a thread,you automatically are subscribed to that thread.So when someone posts there you get a notification that there are new posts in it!! If you un-subscribe,you won't get them anymore!!:upthumbs
Thank you GM Junkie. Have a great weekend.

I always wondered what "referrals" means on your profile?

Jim - if a new member joins at your invitation they can list you as their referral. I'm not certain if they would ID you by your username or a member code... I'll have to get back to you on that.

:wJane Ann

If memory serves, referrals can only be added as someone is registering. If you've invited a friend to the CAC, as they fill in the registration form online, they can add your user name in the appropriate box... et voila!

-Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom