Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What is the name of this part ?

I cant... but the mechanic that found it for me can ! Call Herb at (330)882-5097 and tell him Tom sent you ! I think he said it was located at a place called Vintage Parts.. through a dealer.. but that is all I know..He will know where to find it though !

Tom

To AllThumbs: Any chance you can send me the name of the dealer (and their co-ordinates) that supplied that hose....I cannot find one of those hoses anywhere, so if he has one in stock, I need to give him a call....thanks....dbj

Any success on the part dbj ?!

Tom

AIR Pump hose (diverter)

Has anyone found this part available somewhere? Everything I try says it's discontinued. The hose that runs from the air cleaner to the AIR Pump (diverter);

Thanks. Jim '81

Has anyone found this part available somewhere? Everything I try says it's discontinued. The hose that runs from the air cleaner to the AIR Pump (diverter);

Thanks. Jim '81
1st of all ..
Welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome
2nd... the hose you are referring to was missing on my vette as well, I found it in carlilse several years ago...
It's the ONLY place Ive seen it!!!!

I need one too! Could not get it anywhere. I replaced my old one with regular tubing from the auto parts store. I cut the end off that goes into the air cleaner off of the old one and stuck it in the new tubing so at least it's still doing it's job.

best regards.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom