Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

what is the Z-51 package or a performance suspension package?

Ironranger30

Corvette
2003 Yellow Z06
Hey guys, i am new to corvettes. i am looking at buying a 2002 Silver Corvette, how do you know if it is a Z51 suspension package or a performance suspension package vs. just being a normal corvette.

Also how much does it cost for the HUD display set up, and is it hard to install.

thanks guys , any help would be appreciated

HI there,
Z51 is a performance package which would include a finned power steering oil cooler, firmer shock absorbers, larger antisway bars and higher tension springs.
The easiest way to find out is to look at the SPI or Service Parts Identification label in the glove box.
Z51 or FE3 are the codes that you are looking for.
Allthebest, c4c5

Hey guys, just wondering... what should a 1999 Corvette have for oil pressure at idle( idling at about 600 RPM's, car has 45,000 miles on it) Its a silver Convertable, 45000 miles, auto, HUD, looks to be loaded pretty good. the guy wants 16,500 for it. What do you guys think?? Pleese tell me what u think, i think it looks awesome.

If you go under NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS, and the nunder hey everyone jus twanted to say hi ( by me "IRONRANGER30" ) one of the last posts i made i have a picture of the car.

thanks guys for all the help.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom