Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What is your "other car"

1OLDGREENTRUCKOLDGREENTRUCKGREENTRU.jpg

1OLDGREENTRUCKOLDGREENTRUCKGREEN-1.jpg

1NEWTRUCK11-29-08010.jpg

Theres how's that. Dave :beer

Very nice! I've had a 69 Chevy 1/2 ton and a 70 GMC 3/4 ton myself

3 riceburners

2000 Honda Odyssey
2001 Mazda Miata
2002 Mazda Tribute

:puke

well i am a 18 year old kid who's just about to graduate highschool (only 5 days left) i had about $7000 dollars when i was looking for a starter car (to get to college and back) but my girlfriends grandfather had the vette that i have bought under a tarp outside the house for about a year and a half. everyone in the family kept telling me it was trashed and was junk. the truth was far from that he had rebuilt the front and rear ends, brand new tranny and to boot the engine only had 26,000 miles on it total when i bought it. which was about a month and a few days ago. I LOVE THE CAR the MPG is decent and its something that i can keep and work on when i am 50 as long as I keep it in pretty good condition. Long story short i got my 1974 stingray for $6500 and its the best investment i think i have ever made.
Congrats to you,on not only finding a C3 gem,but someone your age going "old school",in appreciating the character of an older car,not buying a "cookie cutter" style import,and keeping it out of the government crushing machine!:thumb:beer

Wow, this post has got some legs. Ok, here goes:

`07 Canyon
`09 Cadillac CTS (recently purchased. Sold the Grand Prix)
`97 Mustang (bought it for the kid)
and the Crown Jewel.......
my `99 Pewter Convertible

I can`t wait for the snow to leave, but in the meantime I`m really liking that shiny black Cadillac.

Pontiac G6 hardtop convertible.
53classick.jpg
G6whitesandssmall.jpg

77 F100 (being rebuilt).

Many others :L

ya know, I've seen plenty G6 hardtop verts but never one with the top down, from that angle I wouldn't have guessed it was a G6.

'74 Corvette
'85 Corvette
'87 'Burban
'94 Cad SLS
'95 Cad D-Evil
'81 Goldwing

I guess whats different than the 68 in the garage, right?

DSC00009.jpg

this is one of them

ya know, I've seen plenty G6 hardtop verts but never one with the top down, from that angle I wouldn't have guessed it was a G6.

Yeah we really love this car and it is a shame they are not going to make it anymore. We have had people drive past us and take pictures (when the top is down ... which is 90% of the time :L). A traffic light is always an adventure.

Great car. We just drove it from New Mexico to Miami and back and it averaged 28 mpg and was very comfortable for us.

Thanks for the comment! :thumb

My last post here was a long time ago and it's definitely out of date.
My other rides now are a CTS V Wagon and an ATS 2.0T AWD.

Fun cars for sure. I drove a CTS-V a while back. Way too much fun.

I upgraded my work car to a GMC Terrain AWD. I stayed with the 4 cylinder. It's direct injected dohc/4 valve with variable valve timing and all that stuff. If you just stand on the gas and let it shift it'self it shifts at 7300 rpm and doesn't run out of steam. Holy cow. Who would've thought they would put screamers like that in normal cars even a decade ago.

Tom

2006 blue cobalt wife's car. 2006 town and country my daily driver 2004 dodge neon ext daughters car 1966 mustang coupe 289 car my other baby

A Silverado to tow the 5600# of camper or the bass boat and an Edge. The truck tows the camper, hauls mulch or firewood and the Corvette hauls err, you know. :D

Yellow 95 LT1
Yellow 93 ZR-1
Blue 91 ZR-1

DSC02117.jpg

Zombie thread revival but a fun one. Since my last submission back in 2007, I've moved from Vancouver area to Ottawa and changed pretty much all of my toys.

2011 Toyota Tundra is the daily driver.
2006 Honda Civic is the winter beater/car for the kids.
2006 Harley Davidson Road King Police
2005 Audi A4 convertible

Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom