Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What is your "other car"

I am happy, proud, boastfull and not a bit ashamed to say my other car is a '07 C6 MS A6 coupe to go along my '01 TR M6 coupe. Wife would say it's her car but a drove it all but a 1/4 -tank on our recent 4,016.9 mile road trip to the Black Hills Corvette Classic from Napa, CA. So I got the seat time in it:D

Not daily drivers (wife's DD is a '02 Silverado extra cab, my DD and 5-seater is a '03 Nissan Altima) but well driven :cool

2008 Victory Red Chevy Silverado Crew Cab LTZ 4X4

The boss has a 2008 Diamond White Cadillac DTS. ;)

I also have a 1964 Fairlane 500 Sports Coupe. Built a garage to store it and my 79 vette. Our daily driver used to be a Chrysler 300M, but am very ashamed to admit that when it's lease expired a few years ago my wife talked me into . . . here it comes . . . a Chrysler mini-van. :-(

I also have a 1964 Fairlane 500 Sports Coupe. Built a garage to store it and my 79 vette. Our daily driver used to be a Chrysler 300M, but am very ashamed to admit that when it's lease expired a few years ago my wife talked me into . . . here it comes . . . a Chrysler mini-van. :-(

lol..loose your shame , old horse...i cruzed through beverly hills the other day, and discovered the most common vehicle parked at the nicest homes,is the mini van...:cool

Geez, I feel like the "low man on the totem pole" with our other rides.:BOW

My other ride is a '98 Dodge Ram. I repainted it last year, added a magnaflow muffler, hogged out and smoothened the throttle body and added a 14" round air cleaner. Also lowered it 2" in front and 4" in back.

The bosses ride is an '04 Mazda 6. K&N filter and a set of performance brakes.
View attachment 20772

ELCAMINOCONQUISTAresized-2.jpg
GuemesChanneloverlook.jpg

Other cars

full driveway, empty bank account

99 300m
05 Maxima
03 HD-fat boy

kids
02 dakota pickup
90 eclipse

when it is not nice enough to drive the C5. I drive the INDY. I sold both my 3rd gen camaros and the old lady tools around in a 2003 Tahoe.

Indy?:confused

The picture i posted is of my 1993 Indy 500 Silverado. I guess I should have just said chevy silverado instead of just INDY.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom