Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: What Mods Are You Doing to Your C6?

What Mods Have You Done to Your C6?

• None, she’s perfect the way she is

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • I’m just getting started, I've got a lot planned

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Easy bolt-ons (CAI, Exhaust…)

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Cosmetic mostly (Window Tint, Black-Out Kit, Wheels and Tires…)

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Hard Core (Lingenfelter, Callaway, Increased Displacement…)

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I've got plenty of HP, I'm only doing suspension mods

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
I have them on mine, I like the look and the protection. :upthumbs

I just saw them installed on another post and you are right they do look good.I want to get some. You mentioned they are a GM part? Did they require any drilling? They look to be a molded type?

I just saw them installed on another post and you are right they do look good.I want to get some. You mentioned they are a GM part? Did they require any drilling? They look to be a molded type?

No drilling on the front, but you need to on the rear ones.

Airaid intake, Mid America cat back with x-pipe, Z51 Brake upgrade with larger rotors,...all done and I think I'm finished for now.

Looking already to trade Atomic in for a Gran Sport but the current colors don't excite me.

mods: now an upcoming

Plan on adding a E-force suprcharger as soon as they make them for the LS2. Right now just the SLP cat back exhaust, Zo6 wheels, neon green powder coated brakes, black LED tailights, skipshift eliminator

IMG_0548.jpg

Horsepower

Plan on adding a E-force suprcharger as soon as they make them for the LS2. Right now just the SLP cat back exhaust, Zo6 wheels, neon green powder coated brakes, black LED tailights, skipshift eliminator

IMG_0548.jpg
LOOKS TERRIFIC!!! Approximately how much power?? Also when you upgraded your brakes did you still use drilled rotors? I have so much problems with warpage I think I am going to switch to a solid or slotted type.

Brakes are original

The brakes I just removed and had powder coated. The calipers and rotors are OEM. Z-51. No numbers yet on the E-force for the LS2, I'll just have to wait and see.

After 16 years with the 95 Z28 and 8 years with the 02 truck, my wife is tired of my 'little projects', so the Vette is just going to get cosmetic upgrades - I think.

First - LEDs in the interior. Did this on the truck a few years back and love it.

Then I believe I will start with fortifying the interior with leather goodies - one piece at a time - or whatever meets with her approval.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom