Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

what no c6 frc ?

DennyB7

Corvette
1999 Black FRC
I was pretty disapointed that chevy didnt come out with the fixed roof coupe for the c6.I was wondering if it was a economic decision. Since this is the second year for c6 they are starting to appeal to me but I would prefer the frc.

Same here. The C6's are growing on me, but I just can't get used to the back roofline. It is probably a good thing for me they don't make an FRC, because then I'd have one of those financial dilemmas ;)

Tammy

Tammy,

The 06 ZO6 is a fixed roof coupe! :D

Try that one on for size! ;)

Save The Wave! :w

Itman, your right about the zo6 being a "frc" but I was refering to the cool c5 style frc. Denny b7

DennyB7 said:
I was pretty disapointed that chevy didnt come out with the fixed roof coupe for the c6.I was wondering if it was a economic decision. Since this is the second year for c6 they are starting to appeal to me but I would prefer the frc.

What is it about the C6 roof line that you don't like?

What good is a Corvette if the roof doesn't come off? I know the Z06 fixed roof is for structural reasons do to the horsepower but other than that it's open air for me all the way!

Actually, my C6 coupe seems much like my 1965 vert with the top down when I store the removable top in the C6 in the rear. You know - windy! So when I want the wind to blow me away, I either put the top down on the '65 or stow the top of the '05 in the rear.

To each his own.....:D :cool

DennyB7 said:
GM could not give the FRC away till they made them ZO-6 only and that way there they could sell all the coupe roof that they had commited to buy from the manufacturer.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom