Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What The Hell

LLC5

Corvette
98 black 6spd convert.
So apparently Rob is pushing Corvette Central and Vettetube by flooding the site?

I personally don't agree with this tactic.

What are you talking about???? I'm not pushing anything.

Corvette Central isn't even a supporting vendor anymore, and I'm seriously thinking of just deleting the VetteTube web site...

What are you talking about???? I'm not pushing anything.

Corvette Central isn't even a supporting vendor anymore, and I'm seriously thinking of just deleting the VetteTube web site...

Then why when you click on new posts that is all you see?

Its just me?

It's just you, and has nothing to do with me, or this website...

It's just you, and has nothing to do with me, or this website...

So 25 posts in a row with the name Rob on them and links to Corvette Central or Vettetube on them are just me?

Good to know.

So 25 posts in a row with the name Rob on them and links to Corvette Central or Vettetube on them are just me?

Good to know.

I don't know what to tell you. I'm not seeing what you're seeing - obviously. I haven't received any complaints from anyone else, so at this point - yes, it's just you.

The only suggestion I have for you is to take a screenshot of what you're seeing and email it to me. PM me for my email address...

So, I've done some investigating and now I see what you're talking about.

In the future, when placing a formal complaint - additional details would really go a long way rather than just slamming me with:

"So apparently Rob is pushing Corvette Central and Vettetube by flooding the site? I personally don't agree with this tactic."

For the record - I'm not intentionally doing anything.

I was working on VetteTube a few nights ago trying to upgrade the site and configure some of the automated feeds that run on the site. Which is what you're seeing in the "WHAT'S NEW" section here on the site - which you neglected to include in your complaint.

The feed on VetteTube automatically places a post in the forums here when a new video is posted on VetteTube.

Why the feed is re-posting again - here - so frequently, is something I need to investigate.

In the future - rather than throwing out a blanket complaint like you did with this thread - why don't you just contact me and ask me what's up? It could have saved us both some time and aggravation...

Good to know.
I see what you see .Don't think its intentional .If only JaneAnn we're here she would figure it out .

So, I've done some investigating and now I see what you're talking about.

In the future, when placing a formal complaint - additional details would really go a long way rather than just slamming me with:

"So apparently Rob is pushing Corvette Central and Vettetube by flooding the site? I personally don't agree with this tactic."

For the record - I'm not intentionally doing anything.

I was working on VetteTube a few nights ago trying to upgrade the site and configure some of the automated feeds that run on the site. Which is what you're seeing in the "WHAT'S NEW" section here on the site - which you neglected to include in your complaint.

The feed on VetteTube automatically places a post in the forums here when a new video is posted on VetteTube.

Why the feed is re-posting again - here - so frequently, is something I need to investigate.

In the future - rather than throwing out a blanket complaint like you did with this thread - why don't you just contact me and ask me what's up? It could have saved us both some time and aggravation...

Not to worry, no more “complaints” from me.

See ya.....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom