Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What They're Saying About Danica Patrick

Interesting thoughts but the more you rag on Danica here, the more media coverage you provide. If you don't care for all the hype, stop being part of it.
I'm not providing it! I'm not starting the threads! In the great football game of life I just call em the way I see em!

I tell ya one thing, I'm going to watch the NWS race closely. It will be interesting...and entertaining, no doubt...to see if the start of Ms. Patrick's NASCAR career is hype or substance.

Image+%3D+show+me+the+money.gif

That's all it's about, sponsorship air time.

Well...she got wrecked.

I'd say Ms. Patrick did ok. After her first stop, where her crew obviously made some change to improve the handing, she was doing ok. She made no big mistakes, listened to her spotter and crew chief. I think she could have gotten a top ten had there not been a wreck in front of her.

Doesn't even look like she tried to slow down! :W

When they're coming straight at a TV long shot, it's tough to estimate the speed much less a change in speed.

My guess is she was on the brakes as hard as she could without lock up.

But, if she's a stupid as some of the opinionated folks here think she is, she probably floored the gas.

:w

:lou
NASCAR doesn't allow whoop-ass at any of it's tracks. It doesn't project
the desired "image".
Andy :w
"Bring back whoop-ass to NASCAR" PLEASE!!!!!

When they're coming straight at a TV long shot, it's tough to estimate the speed much less a change in speed.

But, if she's a stupid as some of the opinionated folks here think she is, she probably floored the gas.
I've never said she was stupid Hib.:W

I've never said she was stupid Hib.:W

And I never stated that you did. I just attributed that, in general, to your 'opinionated folks".

I know your not one of those. You deal strictly in fact...uh...don't you?
:chuckle

In the end, I think she ran a smart race, but admittedly, she took no risks. it will be interesting to see how her season progresses.

I'll hazard to guess that the TV ratings for today's race were extremely high for an NWS event...even one at Daytona.

Say what you want but Ms. Patrick's entry into NASCAR probably put fans int the seats and in front of the Plasmas creens.

I don't have the time to research but I wonder how others like JJ and JG did in there inaugural races in Busch .;shrug

I thought she ran smart and was starting to move up slowly .She also has a seasoned crew chief and Hendicks in the background .And don't forget Jr's sister was a pretty decent driver also .Did better than the Wallace family ,they both wrecked without any help:thumb

OH ,reported both attendance and viewership was way up.:D

When she got out of the car at Indy and tried to confront who ever that was that she thought had done her wrong, security wouldn't let her get to the guy. I was hoping they would let her get to him. If she thinks she's one of the guys let's let her get over there and find out if she is! She may just find out she isn't man enough to handle it.:gtfo
D, That wasn't a guy she was starting to go after, what you saw was the start of a cat fight with Milka Duno. :thumb

No, I'm sorry but I been to that track many times and on a 73" high def tv you get a really good perspective of what's happening. Ever see the size of the brakes and rotors on a cup car? She either lost focus or went by that old rule of thumb, "keep you foot into it and by the time you get there it will be cleared"

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom