Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What was the first thing you...

Nice! does the interior package come in victory red?

Nice! does the interior package come in victory red?

Yes. It comes in all of the original factory colors. I love mine. Added some much needed color to the interior and gives it a "retro" feeling.:) The GM dealer can order it or Ecklers has them. I recommend letting the dealer do the install. Here is the Ecklers link:
http://www.ecklers.com/product.asp?pf_id=50003&dept_id=1600

The dealer sells it for about the same price.:D

The Wheels

I picked up my Cragar SS wheels before I had it on the road. The day I went to get the plates, I went directly to the tire shop and had them mounted.

It's looking like the EPA re~evaluation of their MPG rating system may well put the Corvette into gas guzzler territory.

Lookin' good. :cool Now, you're gonna have to get your fingernails (and toenails) done to match.:chuckle

Who did your install, and how much did they charge; not including the kit.

:harhar Took my nail technician 3 tries and special mixing, but he got it!

It's a tie!

Purchased for your vette? Me...I ordered the interior trim package. Should be here tomorrow!! :D :D

If you have any pics of your interior trim package, please post me a pic. I would love to see! Please share pics of "your first purchase"

:w

The very first was a simultaneous order for the skip shift eliminator and Billy Boat exhaust so dealer could have them installed prior to taking delivery.

Second was "subtle" splash guards from Mid America Motorworks:
http://www.madvet.com/shop?frame=7.305.6776

Dave :w

A fire extingisher and a GLOCK-30, .45ACP, but I'm a pessimist.

First things I bought were a rear end apron, so I wouldn't scratch the rear putting stuff in the trunk, and a trunk partion, so the rag top is protected when it's down. I installed them in the Museum parking lot when I picked up the Vette.:)

:harhar Took my nail technician 3 tries and special mixing, but he got it!

I'd say your mods are the best so far! Not many CAC members will spring for the matching NAILS !! Your nail tech did a good job, and I admire your taste and spunk! :cool

Yes. It comes in all of the original factory colors. I love mine. Added some much needed color to the interior and gives it a "retro" feeling.:) The GM dealer can order it or Ecklers has them. I recommend letting the dealer do the install. Here is the Ecklers link:
http://www.ecklers.com/product.asp?pf_id=50003&dept_id=1600

The dealer sells it for about the same price.:D
Holy shiat! $400 for two pieces of painted plastic?!?! Ouchie! :W
BTW...what color was that original nail polish you had there in the first pics. Looked like a nice metallic magenta or something. (Not for me of course..for my girlfriend...uh-huh...yeah...that's it... :eyerole :L)

Items ordered for Vette

Ordered: Lingenfelder Intake, Borla Stinger exhaust, Superchip,KN filter. Only thing installed so far is Borla, had Lingenfelder intake ported, hope to install it this year.

The first

Door sills.

CAGS eliminator was the first and best mod so far!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom