- Sep 16, 2000
- New Hampshire
- 1990 Corvette ZR-1
All-New Giveaway - Win a Brand-New Mid-Engine Corvette Stingray!Motor Trend named it the “Car of the Year.” Car and Driver described it as “more than the best Corvette ever!” Now, the Corvette the entire world has been craving for can be yours. Enter today for your chance to win a breathtaking, brand-new 2021 Corvette Stingray.
This mid-engine Corvette is packed to the gills with performance, style and excitement.
Let’s start with its eye-grabbing color combo, Silver Flare Metallic exterior with Adrenaline Red premium leather interior. Is it attention getting enough for you?
This Special Order Corvette = Your Dream Come True
Have you ever wanted a Corvette that you’ll cherish forever? We have you covered. When you enter and win, your new 2021 Corvette Stingray comes with nearly every factory option available this year, plus upgrades from Continental Tire, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering and American Car Craft.
Check out this incredible list of factory options:
• Silver Flare Metallic exterior
• Adrenaline Red leather interior
• 6.2L LT2 High Output V-8 engine
• 8-speed automatic transmission
• Performance rear axle
• 3LT Premium equipment package (an $11,950 extra cost)
• Z51 Performance package (a $5,995 extra cost)
• Z51 Performance suspension with Magnetic Ride Control (a $1,895 extra cost)
• Engine appearance package (a $995 extra cost)
• Battery protection package (a $100 extra cost)
• Visible carbon fiber outside mirrors (a $1,245 extra cost)
• Jake logo wheel center caps (a $250 extra cost)
• Visible carbon fiber roof panel (a $2,495 extra cost)
• Chrome exterior badge package (a $100 extra cost)
• Edge Red painted calipers (a $595 extra cost)
• 19-inch front and 20-inch rear Carbon Flash painted aluminum wheels (a $995 extra cost)
• 6.2L engine cover in Edge Red (a $525 extra cost)
• Visible carbon-fiber grille insert (a $2,095 extra cost)
• Lug nuts in black (a $225 extra cost)
• Front and rear splash guards in black (a $250 extra cost)
• Torch Red seat belt color (a $395 extra cost)
• Competition Sport bucket seats (a $500 extra cost)
• Personalized plaque (a $200 extra cost)
• Contoured cargo area liners with Jake logo (a $145 extra cost)
• Carbon-fiber interior trim (a $1,500 extra cost)
• All-weather floor liners with Jake logo (a $205 extra cost)
• Illuminated door sill plates with Stingray logo (a $345 extra cost)
That brings us to its horsepower – nearly 600, thanks to Lingenfelter Performance Engineering – which can propel its naturally aspirated factory V-8 down the quarter mile in 11.2 seconds and a top speed of 194 miles per hour.
Add in no less than 22 extra-cost factory options including the Z51 Performance Package and FE5 Performance Suspension with Magnetic Selective Ride Control, and an MSRP of more than $93,000, and this is the ultimate brand-new mid-engine 2021 Corvette for you to win.
Keep reading because the second-half of this grand prize package brings the term spectacular to a whole new level.
Plus Bring Home This SEMA-Quality Custom ’61 Corvette Convertible
If you have the lucky ticket, you’ll also bring home this custom 1961 Corvette convertible. With a build cost of over $250,000, you’ll be in awe of its frame-off, restomod-style restoration, which includes master-level silver paint, Flame Red leather-wrapped seats, and cost-is-no-object upgrades from bumper to bumper.
This sensational early-’60s Corvette comes with a 525hp, fuel-injected V-8 engine, a six-speed manual gearbox, power windows, steering and brakes, a Corvette Corrections chassis, air conditioning, adjustable coilovers and specially selected performance Continental tires on 19-inch Budnik wheels. Less than 100 miles have been put on this classic Corvette since its restoration was completed in 2020.
Help out veterans’ and children’s charities today with your donation and you’ll be one step closer to putting this pair of premium Corvettes — this brand-new 2021 Corvette Stingray and this custom 1961 Corvette roadster — in your garage.
Plus, we’ll pay $43,000 for the taxes. Enter now.