Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What's the deal with signatures?

I'm trying to load this sig pic but even when I downsize to fit file limit I get error codes.

hmmm it should work using the photo below... RIGHT click the phote below and save the url and copy it into your siganture [/url] with IMG bracketed [ ] in front of the http: and /IMG bracketed after the number..

attachment.php

If you need help let me know I can insert it for you..

Bud

Just trying a new sig pic.

Well, that didn't work. How do I get the pic Vs the link?

Tom

Thanks Rob.

Tammy hosted that pic and sent me the link. If I have a pic posted elsewhere and use it's link with would it then become the sig?

Also, is that how you get a pic into the body of the post?

Tom

MM-C5 said:
Thanks Rob.

Tammy hosted that pic and sent me the link. If I have a pic posted elsewhere and use it's link with would it then become the sig?

Also, is that how you get a pic into the body of the post?

Tom[/quote]

Yes on both counts, as long as the site that hosts it allows remote linking.
The easiest way to get your pic into the body of a post is to click the image icon, then paste the complete url (link) into the dialog box that comes up. Delete the http:// that comes up in the dialog box when you first click.

Tammy

So what did I miss here.

Some how I keep posting my signature in my post, I am sure everybody is tired of it. I went to my conttrol panel and shut off the sig thing but with the sig thing off I just dont see other peiople sigs (I think)

Is there away to set mine so it always defaults to not showing my sig and when I want to show it on a post I overide the standard setting of off?

So what did I miss here.

Some how I keep posting my signature in my post, I am sure everybody is tired of it. I went to my conttrol panel and shut off the sig thing but with the sig thing off I just dont see other peiople sigs (I think)

Is there away to set mine so it always defaults to not showing my sig and when I want to show it on a post I overide the standard setting of off?
Next time you post, scroll down below the "input" box to Miscellaneous Options and un check "show your signature"

See... no sig :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom