Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What's the name of this color??

JT ZR-Won

Corvette
'90 ZR-1 #3010
Hi all, I was driving around today and noticed a C5 coming at me from the other direction. It was a very cool color. It resembles the Charcoal-Metallic color used in the early 90's on the C-4's. I was wondering if anyone knew what color this was and if anyone has any pic's of C-5's in that color. Thanks....

Jay

Hey!..thanks for responding '87:)....no, it is a darker color that the pewter....it's pretty dark.

don't have a new "black book" (if it's even in there yet), so i can't help ya much. :(

It could have been 1 of 5 possible colors: Fairway Green Metallic, Nassau Blue Metallic, Navy Blue Metallic, Medium Purple Pearl Metallic, Dark Bowling Green Metallic.....depending on the lighting.

Rob, I think it's the medium purple pearl. Very sharp color. I actually saw 2 today within 30 seconds of each other & there is a light purplish tint. Thanks for clearing that up:)

1987 Z51 said:
don't have a new "black book" (if it's even in there yet), so i can't help ya much. :(

The 2001 "Black Book" is out. I saw it today at the National Automobile Museum in Reno. And yes, I'm kicking my self for not picking it up when I had the chance...:)

Corvette Books

You can also order one through Amazon.com. If you go to our Corvette books section, you can order it through there. We are an affiliate of Amazon.com and any orders that are processed through the Amazon.com from the Corvette Action Center helps support the CAC. We get 5% of each sale made from the Corvette Action Center. It's peanuts compared to the operational costs of the site, but every little bit helps. :)

The National Corvette Museum also sells them in the Corvette Gift Store. Check out http://www.corvettemuseum.com

Look for Corvette Store and scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see it. Hope this helps!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom