Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: What's your average speed?

Nevets2004

Corvette
2004 Black Coupe / Lt. Oak
Don't know if this one's been done before and I'm going to let you folks have some fun at my expense.

So here goes. According to your Driver Information Center, what is your average speed?

Now let's have some fun; mine is 16.1 mph.

Go ahead, let me have it. :happyanim:

Steve, I can't say that I've ever looked at that stat. I guess I need to....

If I remember right, the last time I looked mine was about 45?

Looked at mine this morning: 32.8. Methinks more highway time is needed!

I guess mine is so low because my daily commute is only 3.5 miles and it's mostly 40 to 45 speed limit. But every now and then I feel the need for speed and get some highway in.

I cruised the highways for about an hour over the weekend and got the average up to 18.5 from 16.

Maybe I'll reset it and start over

I guess mine is so low because my daily commute is only 3.5 miles and it's mostly 40 to 45 speed limit. But every now and then I feel the need for speed and get some highway in.

I cruised the highways for about an hour over the weekend and got the average up to 18.5 from 16.

Maybe I'll reset it and start over

Ya Steve 16 is a little lame ;) Wait till some little old lady passes ya in a school zone drivin' a Buick .----Good luck

Ya Steve 16 is a little lame ;) Wait till some little old lady passes ya in a school zone drivin' a Buick .----Good luck

What about the little old ladies in Mustangs? Mustangs always want to race. But that's probaby another thread.

:lou

Well I'll raise you one and hold ?

Don't know if this one's been done before and I'm going to let you folks have some fun at my expense.

So here goes. According to your Driver Information Center, what is your average speed?

Now let's have some fun; mine is 16.1 mph.

Go ahead, let me have it. :happyanim:

That is a good question. If I get out on the turnpike, going more than 50 miles, I'd say it's around 68 MPH, but in general, I'd say I'm about 29.9 miles per hour. :w

Mine says "Faster than everyone else"

I should have that display checked though, it also says "CK Tire Press Mon Sys" whenever it feels like it

;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom