Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

When making a sharp turn traction control warning service vehicle soon

M

Moseefuss

I read some about this problem. Purchased a service manual to trouble shoot my C5. I'm unable to find the section on traction control system. I don't want to take it to the Dreaded Dealer. Any suggestions. Thanks very much.

No problem, Mo... happens to all of us.
Here we go...

:wJane Ann

DONE!

EDIT: I also got rid of your duplicate thread since this one is now in the best forum for replies. JA

Thanks Jane Ann

I can live with it but like things to be perfect
or close to it as possible. I was hopping it wasn't a sign of something worse fixn to happen.

Thanks,
Mo :thumb

No problem, Mo... happens to all of us.
Here we go...

DONE!

Is the Service Manual you purchased a three-volume, factory service manual or an aftermarket "service manual" such as Chilton or Haynes?

I can live with it but like things to be perfect
or close to it as possible. I was hopping it wasn't a sign of something worse fixn to happen.

Thanks,
Mo :thumb
If I can help by eliminating duplicates and getting your thread where it will receive the most attention, then I've done what I'm s'posed to.

Again - welcome to our little forum and good luck with your fix!

The swps is about $65.00 at GMPartshouse.com. It takes about 2.5-3 hrs to replace. Just had to replace mine on my 04. Unless you are comfortable working around the airbag, it is a job for the pros.

It is not that hard, the hardest part is removing the steering column. Just remember not to turn the steering wheel after removal so you do not unwind or over wind the clock spring for the air bag system.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom