Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Where do you store/work on your Corvette

Where do you store/work on your Corvette?

• Personal garage

Votes: 143 89.9%
  • Storage Unit

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Friend's/Family garage

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Other

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters
In the process of building a 24x40 detached. No heat till next year, but it's better than the portable tent thing I've been using.

Dave

Work on mine in my 2 car garage. I have had that garage so full of corvette you could hardly walk in there. Its not much better but I can still work in garage. I would love to have another 2 or 3 car detached just for the vette and yard stuff.

The biggest reason I wanted to build a new house 8 years ago was to get a bigger outbuilding. I had a 26'x32' but wanted more. Now I've got a 28'x48' and (sigh) dream of a bigger one.
Dsc00459.jpg

81kix said:
If you could only see our garage, you would die.
Now you've got to post a picture!

Mine shares the regular-ole 2 car attached garage with a bunch of motorcycles and pantry items, lawnmowers, etc. There isn't even a TV, much less a beer fridge :(. I don't work on it much except to change the oil, and I do that in the driveway. I notice driveway isn't an option!

Tammy

MsSchroder said:
Now you've got to post a picture!

Mine shares the regular-ole 2 car attached garage with a bunch of motorcycles and pantry items, lawnmowers, etc. There isn't even a TV, much less a beer fridge :(. I don't work on it much except to change the oil, and I do that in the driveway. I notice driveway isn't an option!

Tammy

Okay, here is one half of the garage the other is not looking any better. :ugh
This may take a bit, I am a little better than GmJunkie I hope on this stuff.:D

81kix said:
Okay, Here we go!!!! wee...........:mad

Ummmm, WOW, I am Ummmmm Speachless... ;LOL Where do you put the car? I can see right now and i mean now. I have to go take a pic of a proper Corvette parking area for you.

cj5nutz said:
Ummmm, WOW, I am Ummmmm Speachless... ;LOL Where do you put the car? I can see right now and i mean now. I have to go take a pic of a proper Corvette parking area for you.

I told you :cry today, I washed and detailed the Vette, then I covered my KIX up for a while, He sleeps out side. To think my car was picked as a Celebrity pick for Corvettes at Carlisle this year. :W
You gotta smile:w

cj5nutz said:
Here we go, This is my little space In Illinois for my true love.

That would do for me :D I think KIX would fit in there just fine, home. :)

OOOOOOOK can I ask a person question ? Are you and Tammy shopping at the same mall for your clothes and makeup?

cj5nutz said:
OOOOOOOK can I ask a person question ? Are you and Tammy shopping at the same mall for your clothes and makeup?

Why yes, we do;LOL I think I have a sunburn on my face can you tell? :L

81kix said:
That would do for me :D I think KIX would fit in there just fine, home. :)

The really cool thing is , theres a door just to the right where I stood to take the photo. Its five steps to my den/bedroom.

cj5nutz said:
The really cool thing is , theres a door just to the right where I stood to take the photo. Its five steps to my den/bedroom.

Very important to keep your baby close to you.:w

I would love to have a garage but I have to park and do any minor repairs in the driveway. All I have for protection is a car cover. I guess it’s still a step up from parking on the street. She’ll have a garage one of theses days

81kix said:
Okay, Here we go!!!! wee...........:mad

Whoa girl! Looks like you have a Winter Garage Organization Project developing. I do too.

Tammy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom