Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Which modern Corvette magazine do you subscribe to or read?

• Thread starter Thread starter BaileyMotorSports
  • Start date Start date

Which modern Corvette magazine do you subscribe to or read?

• Corvette Quarterly

Votes: 19 15.8%
  • Corvette Fever

Votes: 33 27.5%
  • Corvette Magazine

Votes: 41 34.2%
  • Corvette Enthusiast

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • Other

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters
B

BaileyMotorSports

Which magazine do you enjoy the most when it comes to finding information about modern Corvette's?

I subscribe to Magizine, Fever and Enthusiast.

I find Corvette Magizine has the best information and coverage of modern Corvettes. Corvette Fever and Enthusiast cover vintage corvettes better.

I, like WhiteKnight, get Fever, Enthusiast and magazine. I agree with his comments about the three. Being that I own both a new and vintage Corvette I really enjoy all of them. But when it comes to information on the new one I find Corvette Magazine is best.

I subscribe to Corvette Quarterly, Corvette Fever, and Corvette Magazine.

Corvette Quarterly- I like ride reviews and latest information on the new model.

Corvette Fever- Has had many good tech articles and how to maintain/repair older Corvettes.

Corvette Magazine-My favorite for Corvette photography. Also, it’s printed on a higher quality paper so the images pop more. The tech articles near the back of the issue are some of the best I’ve read. Nice collection of well known Corvette tech writers.

They all have their merits.

B17Crew
:w

Corvette Magazine--in my opinion the top magazine for Corvette owners. Also, "Automobile" magazine.

From best to worst:
Corvette Magazine, by far the best.
Corvette Enthusiast
then tied, Vette and Corvette Fever.

Me, I get Corvette Magazine, Vette and Enthusiast for all the same reasons stated above.

Magazine is by far my favorite!!!

I love Corvette Fever, great artikles and helpfull information on how to topics, very educational.

www.corvetteenthusiast.com is the one I wait for my the mailbox each month :upthumbs

I also subscribe to Corvette Fever and Vette - longtime "FEVER" Subscriber, and Vette was something like $8.97 a yr to subscribe to :cool

However, at giveaway prices, content between the two is very similar.

I buy Corvette Quarterly (GM's published mag about the car) and Corvette Magazine (more about lifestyle than the cars...) if I see something interesting while at the newsstand - I love to read 'em all - but again, Enthusiast is the one I wait for :m

frontpg_left.jpg

I subscribe toCorvette fever,Corvette Magazine and Corvette Enthusiast ,at one time I also subscribed to Vette magazine but I think that has gone down hill in the last couple of years.

GM mastercard is still fighting the $178., which I got invoiced for along with a telemarketer deal on mags., vacation trip I got invoiced for after stating I did not want from an Ariz. outfit named just ''Magazines''. After some 4 months. I paid the subscription amt, which was a separate line item from the trip. The sub., which is ongoing, still has not been updated. The mag tells me "suk an egg". The price was like half so they must take the difference from the "$178" to cover the difference in the reg. sub price. Yet I got an email from the magazine for something or other and it stated at the bottom that it is "ok to use third party'. Actually two mags. involved. One Corv and one airplane. We shall c.

HO HO HO Have a great day

Previous mail just to make U more aware of telemarketers.
Be sure advise credit card immediately if U indeed do have a situation of sorts.
Lots of phone calls but there may be an end.

I subscribe to all of these , plus : Vette Vues Magazine

Corvette Quarterly
Corvette Fever
Corvette Magazine
Corvette Enthusiast

I subscribe to Corvette Magazine and Corvette Fever. I like the technical articles in CM. Even though I don't own a C5 or C6, I still like to read their articles, especially the ones with the step by step pictures of how they do some big projects.

However, one complaint I have about all of the magazines are some of the questions that they print. Every month, it seems like someone writes to ask which catback is the best or how can they get performance gains...

Corvette Magazine is the one I like to read.

Over the years I have subscribed to them all. I now only get Magazine. The others, such as Vette and Fever, are so superficial in their coverage that if one were to find useful information I would probably recommend putting the tool box down and backing away! Actually, at times, I have been so angry at the lack of research in some of the Vette/Fever articles that I have emailed my disgust on many occasions. I resent the teaser covers to find only information that my dear old mother would know.

Corvette Magazine and Vette. I also get Autoweek. I like the weekly automotive news fix.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom