Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Which modern Corvette magazine do you subscribe to or read?

• Thread starter Thread starter BaileyMotorSports
  • Start date Start date

Which modern Corvette magazine do you subscribe to or read?

• Corvette Quarterly

Votes: 19 15.8%
  • Corvette Fever

Votes: 33 27.5%
  • Corvette Magazine

Votes: 41 34.2%
  • Corvette Enthusiast

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • Other

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters
GM informed me if they find that I did not agree to this BS in another 90 days they will credit the $178. They have not added interest.
Magazine service states up to 16 weeks for process. Ridiculous. It is now 20 weeks and they still have not not informed C Fever.

Corvette Magazine & Corvette Quarterly. Once you get past all the ads, they're very good.

BaileyMotorSports said:
Which magazine do you enjoy the most when it comes to finding information about modern Corvette's?
I really like to read the Corvette Enthuasist, however it always comes in a state of disrepair. I wish they would shrink wrap it. I just got my new one today and it was relatively unscathed.

All of them & probably every muscle car, & auto enthusiast magazine...think i get a magazine or two every day...............need to be informed, helps hold off cabin fever..the Dog

BruceBed said:
I really like to read the Corvette Enthuasist, however it always comes in a state of disrepair. I wish they would shrink wrap it. I just got my new one today and it was relatively unscathed.
The guys at the post office probably read it & pass it around first..........the Dog

Some years ago I received a number of mags per month via subscription. Some came via a paper shreader. The company would always send a replacement. I filled out a USPS ***** form to no satisfaction. Then the past few years they have been coming ok, but for an occasional one. The junk magazines,almost, never had the slightest tear. Little tears are scotch taped.

A guy was inquiring about old mags for the hospital. Any title. "Don't crush em", restore em. I mean forward them to the hospital.

STRAYDOG said:
The guys at the post office probably read it & pass it around first..........the Dog
I think a litter of dogs were teething on it.

I don't subscribe to any I go to Border's and buy some coffee and read them all for free.:cool

I subscribe to and read 'em all.

I subscribe to Corvette Magazine and Corvette Quarterly, but I also get America's Sports Car from the museum and Motor Trend, which has had a lot of articles about Vettes lately.

I subscribe to Corvette Quarterly and Corvette Magazine. I usually end up buying the others off the newstand, anyway. I'd probably have enough for a down payment on an '06 vette if I'd quit buying magazines!

STRAYDOG said:

I think you must be right--I had to give up my subscription to Penthouse, because 10 months out of 12 it never arrived at all....

Gersh said:
I think you must be right--I had to give up my subscription to Penthouse, because 10 months out of 12 it never arrived at all....

Try a subscription to "Leg Show" that is :cool
I think it is called "Corvette Enthusiast" this months edition is suppose to have a write up on Royal Purple synthetics.:_rock

Subscriptions

I subscribe to Corvette Magazine - there always seems to be something about every generation, and I especially enjoy the Market Report.

Steven

OldCorvetteFan said:
I subscribe to Corvette Magazine - there always seems to be something about every generation, and I especially enjoy the Market Report.

Steven
:_rock

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom