Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Which modern Corvette magazine do you subscribe to or read?

• Thread starter Thread starter BaileyMotorSports
  • Start date Start date

Which modern Corvette magazine do you subscribe to or read?

• Corvette Quarterly

Votes: 19 15.8%
  • Corvette Fever

Votes: 33 27.5%
  • Corvette Magazine

Votes: 41 34.2%
  • Corvette Enthusiast

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • Other

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters
I use to get them all.

My interest are more C-6.

I now read Road Track because I want to learn more cross sectional information on other cars.

ErnieCorvetteC-6 said:
I use to get them all.

My interest are more C-6.

I now read Road Track because I want to learn more cross sectional information on other cars.

I prefer Motor Trend and Car & Driver when it comes to the general car mags. Otherwise the Corvette magazine out of Ross, CA is my fav.

Hmmmmmm, let'ssee...........

I subscribe to and enjoy: Corvette Quarterly, Corvette Fever, Vette Magazine, Corvette Enthusiast, and MotorTrend. I guess I should have chosen the "other" box, eh? Duh!

I subscribe to and enjoy: Corvette Quarterly, Corvette Fever, Vette Magazine, Corvette Enthusiast, and MotorTrend. I guess I should have chosen the "other" box, eh? Duh!

Same here. My son gets them all, and then gives them to me.

Corvette Magazine I believe it is out of Ross, California.

Not that it makes any difference but I thought they were located in Emeryville (between Berkeley and Oakland).

Mag, Fever and Enthusiast along with R&T and Car&Driver

Is Corvette magazine "Vette"? if so i voted other since i didnt see it....Vette is better since they actually show some racing news from Europe like the GT3's and the C6R'S racing in FIA GT....better in my opinion....

I stopped reading any of the Corvette afinity magazines after I realized that different magazines will post the same pictures and tend to chase after the same stories. Now, I just read Hot Rod and Chevy High Performance and translate that into what I need for the Vettes.

i get corvette fever, corvette enthusiast, corvette mag. i look forward to all of them, but if i could only get one i would take corvette mag because of quality of paper and photos.

i get corvette fever, corvette enthusiast, corvette mag. i look forward to all of them, but if i could only get one i would take corvette mag because of quality of paper and photos.
:upthumbs I get Corvette Quarterly and Corvette. I would take Corvette over all of them.

I went for years without subscribing to any Corvette publication then my wife got me a subscription to Corvette Magazine. I really like it and find that it has articles of interest on all generations.

Tom

I went for years without subscribing to any Corvette publication then my wife got me a subscription to Corvette Magazine. I really like it and find that it has articles of interest on all generations.

Tom
If you could only have one this is the ONE to have. (Corvette Magazine)When you buy a new Corvette you will automatically get a 3 year subscription from Corvette Quarterly.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom