Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Who has Brembo's

I had a long conversation with Brembo today, as they can't understand why Callaway if they can't get parts, release part numbers so we could look on are own. They have no records of Callaway even buying pads as I think they went with carbon mettalics from performance friction. The hats are custom made at Callaway and are not Brembo, so they could not help me there, and they don't want to sell a rotor to me if there something special about the hats. they also mentioned that these should have had springs, but I think he backtracked when he found out I had the monobloc calipers, since they made hundreds of different ones they need the part number from Callaway to do anything. One good thing was that the same brakes that I have are EO on a McClarren F1, good company, they also told me there Stock on a Porshe 944 turbo s and a Ferrari 355. But I know if I do find the the pads as say a Ferrari dealership they will probably run around $400.00 per set. The more I think about it the better the ZR-1 is sounding:dance

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom