Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Who has the most miles on their Corvette?

Hey FrankM,

Future vetter is calling you:D:L. Be sure to show him that picture in your signature.

- Eric :w

Hey Futurer Vetter: If you want to see a bunch of Vettes that have really been driven, check out this MidAmerican Design High Mileage website. I'm in there with 158,000 now on my '88 red coupe.
http://www.madvet.com/features/himile.html
Have a good day,
fixvet

I have gotten that beat,, i have 234,000 on my 1980 corvette

Wow that's living proof that if you take care of you're Corvette it can last for ever, and they should be driven not stored away.
I will buy my Corvette to be driven, It's more fun to drive them than look at them anyway.

In my research I have dicovered that the C-5 is the Corvette to have. I bet I can get 300,000 out of a C-5, hmmmmm that's alot of driving and waving.

Not me, but a know someone
w/ 105,000 on their '00 vert.

farout

cscarlson said:
I have gotten that beat,, i have 234,000 on my 1980 corvette

Let's have some fun with this

238,000/18 (average MPG) = 13,222.23 x 1.50 (average price for gas (stress on high test) = $19,833.35!

Wow, that car has gone through nearly $20,000 in the tank and out the pipes!:hb

I bet you guys never though of it that way before!

I've got 102,000 on the car, with 30 on the engine, and just about everything else. :L

_ken :w

69MyWay said:

Let's have some fun with this

238,000/18 (average MPG) = 13,222.23 x 1.50 (average price for gas (stress on high test) = $19,833.35!

Wow, that car has gone through nearly $20,000 in the tank and out the pipes!:hb

I bet you guys never though of it that way before!
Yah but it's soooooo worth it!!!

159,000 on my 82, with 75,000 on new motor. Taking care of this motor, so expect to reach 300,000 on body. Let's see, 20K miles a year, 8 - 10 years before retirement - yup, will make it.

I have an 86 Coupe 4+3 - with 402,000 miles on car - motor untouched, OD rebuilt at 375,000 - just normal maintenance - shocks, brakes, belts, hoses and wheel bearings

Alternator and water pump have been changed and starter rebuilt.

So mostly what I consider an original car with just normal repairs :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom