Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

who's Ron???

Mad-Mic

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Redskin Red Coupe
we met at capital today. was nice meeting you and seeing all the schweet ZR-1's!!!!!! i made it to the semi's and got 3rd in class 3 which ain't too shabby since i got lucky that one time accidenlty leaving the a/c on.......lol :L made em redlight cause of the sub .550 r/t's i was cutting. i'll give ya a call sometime soon maybe we can do it again!

sorry Rob i'm not sure. i don't know his screen name but we've met at Tony's shop for the C4 spec show for new owners and he was at the race sunday. (i just got my C4 back then) just was curious what his name on here was. we were talking about a CAC get together between rounds and about other things. was a great time! i told him about Ken visiting and going to the keystones and possibly stopping down my way and if Ken does i'm gonna try and talk him in taking his vette to the track and Ron said he'd bring his ZR-1 back up and have some fun.....

Ron Kreigh here. capitol was a blast!! I loaned my buddy a DRM 90 ZR1 and he had the time of his life. Two of my other VA buddies brought 2 of MCs ZR1s so we have 4 Alex VA ZR1s there.

another gent was running 12.40s in a stock 94 with drag radials, man he could drive.

I was "babying" the 95 out of the hole and still manage a 12.77 @ 112. car should do a bit better but we were "hot lapping" and I never came out harder than 3K (car was bogging a bit with the 3.45 gears).

both my 95 and 90 you saw at the track are for sale. gotta get my 93 LPE 368 ready to rock and it needs minor mods (beam plates, hurst shifter, new exh) so I need some cash.

contact me if you are interested in a nice ZR1, these are no disappointment cars that have been very well maintained and run fantastics with sensible mods.

cya.

heya ron was a blast! i just posted about your (them) cars :D sweet rides wish i put off buying mine till last weekend or i might of swung it. man always my luck a day late and a dollar short :L

hey i had a great time. sorry i didn't get to talk to you much aftwards i was drooling over all the sweet rides and going to the semi's in classIII was alot of fun! have to do it again before the tracks close.

we had 5 zr1s at the track and a really nice day.

I look forward to getting the LPE 368 ZR1 out to the track soon!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom