Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Who's Visited the NCM with their 'Vette?

Went there 2 years ago after the Bloomington event. NCM and factory tour. Loved it all!

Wish I would have known about that "test road" behind the plant :Steer !!

Dave
2002 NCM Delivery

The test road by the plant isn't much of anything. I drove on it during my visit. It is probably 3/4 to 1 mile long in total length. The are two corners on it and the rest of it is straight as an arrow. Nothing that special. There is a sign at each end to indicate that it is a test road. Wish that I would have taken a picture with my Vette by the signs, but didn't think about it during my visit. Well, I guess that is a reason to plan another trip.

But I did get a picture with my Vette in front of the Bowling Green Assembly Plant sign (see signature pic) infront of the plant and of course many pictures at different location at the museum.

OK, here are the "His & Her's" on 6/23/07...

P6231024.jpg

P6231022.jpg

Hecox

I was there in my 2002 Z06 for the 2005 Z06 fest and last September in my 1978 Anniversary coupe. Had a blast at the Z06 fest. I'm sure the other fests are a blast too.

More NCM Pics

Here are a few more NCM shots from last week. The first one is from the back side where they have marked off (you can see a stake to the right of my car) the area to begin construction of the upcoming expansion!
June07Trip002-1.jpg

June07Trip003.jpg

June07Trip001.jpg

This last one is across the street by the assembly plant. I loved the one I took here at Christmas so much I had to have another! :)
June07Trip009-1.jpg

Too Cool!

OK, here are the "His & Her's" on 6/23/07...

P6231024.jpg

Hecox

Awesome. My two favorite colors. It's great that you were able to get the personalized plates. I'm waiting for my wife to catch the vette virus so we can have both a coupe and a vert in the barn.

Dave

My wife and I make the trip every year at least twice. We fly in for the birthday bash but always drive in for the Labor day celebration. I've had my '97 there and my 2005 there. Our first drive down was to bring the '97 for the 50th celebration and national caravan. We've made friends that will last a lifetime and it is fantastic to get reacquainted year after year at the events. If you are planning a trip I do recommend that you try to make it during one of the events at the NCM.

DCP_1144.jpg

100_4816.jpg

Hi Paul,

Nice Photos. I will be at the Labor Day event with my 07, see you there.

Last time my car was at NCM was for delivery on 09/14/06. Photos below.

Save the Wave,
John :w

PIC00002.jpg

IMG_3021.jpg

Hi Paul,

Nice Photos. I will be at the Labor Day event with my 07, see you there.

Last time my car was at NCM was for delivery on 09/14/06. Photos below.

Save the Wave,
John :w

:w Hey John,

Nice to see you. We'll be there with our '05. Becky and I look forward to seeing you two again.

Paul :beer

I took mine down for the NCM experience. My wife & I had a wonderful time. I highly recommend the NCM to all that can get there. I got to start one at the end of the line that was an '07 copy of my car. The gent in front of me got a velocity yellow Z06 to start.

RWW

Yep........Been there also.
Plant tour and NCM.
I live approx 80 miles from there and I am retired.
I always look forward to driving up there.

I've done the Museum Delivery 3 times. Can't wait to do it again!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom