Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Whos your Favorite Shark?

My favorite is the 1969.

Least favorite is the 1981.
Thats easy, 1968 427 Roadster,British Green!!:thumb
My very first Corvette,Wished I still owned it!:D

attachment.php

C.P.O. Sharkey was funny as hell

;LOL
cposharkey.jpg

My favorite shark is the one that's mine. My least favorite is the one that was demolished for Corvette Summer.

My favorite is the 1969.

Least favorite is the 1981.

Why single out the '81? It's the same as the 80 and the 82!

Who my favourite shark is would have to be Greg Norman - or the 'Land Shark' on Saturday Night Live from years ago.

At this point, I'm pretty darn partial to my own.
But I'd quite possibly trade for 78Vette-SA's "Frankensport". Of course, it's a 1981, so KingCorvette wouldn't like this one. :L

For the OEM stuff, I'd have to go with a '69 L71 tri-power, vert, mille miglia red with white soft top, black interior.

I am kind of partial to the black one in my basement.

1973 is mine

1973 is going to be the most sought after Vette soon. Think about it.......the last with a chrome bumper as with the 1972 with both bumpers. Mine is yellow with dark saddle interior....350....auto.

I totally agree

1973 is going to be the most sought after Vette soon. Think about it.......the last with a chrome bumper as with the 1972 with both bumpers. Mine is yellow with dark saddle interior....350....auto.

DSC01329.jpg

At this point, I'm pretty darn partial to my own.
But I'd quite possibly trade for 78Vette-SA's "Frankensport". Of course, it's a 1981, so KingCorvette wouldn't like this one. :L

For the OEM stuff, I'd have to go with a '69 L71 tri-power, vert, mille miglia red with white soft top, black interior.

Well that's just too kind! :upthumbs

KingCorvette is entitled to his opinion. Not sure of the purpose of the post though because I'm sure that among members here every year is represented and I'd like to think most didn't buy years they didn't like. :eyerole

The stock 81 maybe didn't have the raw power of the larger displacement chrome bumpers but to some it had the styling and some creature comforts. Again, subjective and a matter of taste.

Me, I like them all. Stock or not. And they can all be modified to one's own liking. And lets not forget the Corvette community. I've not heard of someone not being allowed into a forum if they owned a particular year. ;shrug

Cheers!

fs-be-16.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom