Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Why do we....

Hey Bob. That picture looks like CF 2006 heading to or from Bossvette's...am I wrong?
If so where was that taken..

You are correct, Janine. That was somewhere on the back roads of Ohio (maybe Indiana), after Bossvette's, if memory serves. We floated down (what seemed like the Mississippi) all the way to Kentucky. :W

Great memories. :cool

You are correct, Janine. That was somewhere on the back roads of Ohio (maybe Indiana), after Bossvette's, if memory serves. We floated down (what seemed like the Mississippi) all the way to Kentucky. :W

Great memories. :cool

Bingo! LOL... I asked that question, because I took the same pictures in the same area... Very nice memories. :wI think we were heading in a small town?

I drive mine every day rain or shine. I sold my other daily driver - my second vette (1988 Coupe) - when I realized that I simply NEEDED to drive my C5 every day.

I may consider purchasing a C6 next year and driving it on the weekends but I do intend to drive a vette every day. Lifes too short to garage the vette.:D

It hasn't been very often that we only have two vehicles, but now is one of those times. I drive my convertible to work every day and I bought it with that intention. Granted, it is garaged at home, usually is parked in a garage at work (a leaky one, but better than none), and I only drive five miles to and from. But last night the gang at work had a team-building session at the local watering hole which is about ten miles from the house. It was raining buckets driving home in the dark in three lanes of traffic (such as it is here). My only requirement is that it not leak on me - it didn't so I'm happy. I will avoid gravel and dirt as much as possible, and probably not go out in snow deeper than the spoiler can push, but beyond that IT'S A CAR, for goodness' sake! If you only want to drive yours in nice weather, it certainly will be easier to keep clean. No argument from me. I'm going to enjoy mine as often as possible and wash it when I can. I have to take the dog to the vet tomorrow and I'm still wondering if she'll ride in the trunk so we don't have to take the Acadia. :)

I won't drive it like I stole it, but I will drive it like I don't intend to sell it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom