Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Why I Start These Interesting Threads

People come and go on sites like this all the time. It's the nature of the beast. No one person leaving, no matter who they are or think they are, has ever caused a site to collapse and you won't be the first. I suggest that you take something for that swelled head, become part of the group instead of lecturing us from on high about how ignorant we are and how we refuse to learn from you if we have any opinions that aren't the same as yours. You might just get along a lot better here and maybe even make some friends.

You might also give a little more thought to some of the stuff you post before you hit the post button. Not too many here are looking for ways to shortcut best practices when working on our pride and joy.

Tom

Do you realize without my interesting and often controversial posts this C3 forum would totally collapse? Is that what you are hoping for? When you have a goose laying golden eggs you don't eat the goose.

Well, I'll give you one thing. Your posts certainly ARE interesting. We are all so thankful that you appointed yourself to sustain this forum. It has made me into a popcorn addict.

Debunking C3 Myths

It is people like me who debunk C3 myths and it's forum members who perpetuate them as once a myth gets established it lives on forever. Like the mysterious "air pockets" that only exist in C3 engines and the need for adjusting C3 hydraulic lifters while the engine is "hot and running". The really odd thing about myths is the more they are repeated the more uh "factual" they become. Of all the animal species on this earth it's only the humans that have delusions.

It is people like me who debunk C3 myths and it's forum members who perpetuate them as once a myth gets established it lives on forever. Like the mysterious "air pockets" that only exist in C3 engines and the need for adjusting C3 hydraulic lifters while the engine is "hot and running". The really odd thing about myths is the more they are repeated the more uh "factual" they become. Of all the animal species on this earth it's only the humans that have delusions.

And the virus continues to spread and thrive, with no help in sight........

What a shame.

Just To Read Hateful Posts?

Mature non members don't take the time to visit a forum just to read hateful posts directed at a disliked member.

Mature non members don't take the time to visit a forum just to read hateful posts directed at a disliked member.

Most people read them to see the myths you post debunked..

To be blunt, I've learned a lot. However, not from what you post; but from answers that others post to prove you wrong.

You are the myth maker that you claim to dislike..

There Are Truths, Half Truths, And Myths

The main reason I start these interesting (and often controversial) threads is I want people to know the truth about things and not the myths that are continually spread by ignorant people. The problem is ignorant people love mysteries and tend to believe total nonsense rather than reality. That's why TV shows like "Unsolved Mysteries" and books like "Chariots Of The Gods" and myths about "Bigfoot", the "Loch Ness Monster", and "Unicorns" are so popular. The human mind is very prone to having hallucinations and it's those hallucinations that produce the thousands of ridiculous myths we have floating around today. It is science that proves these myths wrong but they still persist because ignorant people want them to be true. I feel like I'm fighting an impossible uphill battle but as long as I get thru to some people my efforts aren't entirely wasted.

This might be an alternate explanation

trolls-do_not_feed.gif

That is a perfect description of the OP.

I know money talks, but these dangerous posts need to be stopped.

Now the solution to the problem needs to be taken care of, and finalized.

Well... we've solved the issue.

Please note that toobroke now has a new moniker under his name. Thank you everyone for being as patient as you could be under the circumstances. We gave him every opportunity to assimilate into the forums but he would have none of it. The complaints from the loyal membership trumped his incessant rantings. We don't like to ban people but we had to do what was best for the CAC.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom