Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Why I Start These Interesting Threads

I start these interesting threads for the sake of the hundreds of non-members who visit our great forum every day. The non-members who want to learn new things while better understanding the things they thought they knew. The non-members who want to learn the correct way to do something rather than the mythical way. The non-members who want to learn what is and isn't true, and the non-members who have wanted to join our C3 forum but have been scared off by the hostility they see in our forum.

Whether it be a C3 forum, a Mustang forum, a Mopar forum, a Jeep forum, or any other forum you will find virtually the same myths being retold over and over again and unless someone like me comes along to dispel those myths they continue to persist. Myths like correct tire pressures, carburetor selection, and hydraulic lifter adjustments. A small percentage of you may not agree with what I say but at least I'm making an effort to further educate you.

to you there interesting...nobody else..

I start these interesting threads for the sake of the hundreds of non-members who visit our great forum every day. The non-members who want to learn new things while better understanding the things they thought they knew. The non-members who want to learn the correct way to do something rather than the mythical way. The non-members who want to learn what is and isn't true, and the non-members who have wanted to join our C3 forum but have been scared off by the hostility they see in our forum.

Whether it be a C3 forum, a Mustang forum, a Mopar forum, a Jeep forum, or any other forum you will find virtually the same myths being retold over and over again and unless someone like me comes along to dispel those myths they continue to persist. Myths like correct tire pressures, carburetor selection, and hydraulic lifter adjustments. A small percentage of you may not agree with what I say but at least I'm making an effort to further educate you.

No you don't you Putz. You do it because you think it's an ego trip for you with all the "hits" you dementedly think that you generate. The "hits" are not for you cupcake, but for others trying to correct your idiotic and dangerous posts.

Non members know who you are and don't take anything you generate seriously. They are not being scared off by other forum members, but by you and your incessant blabbering about the incorrect and dangerous way to work on a vehicle. You "educate" nobody, except how NOT to perform any procedure that you post.

You, Einstein, yourself are the hostility here, and all the viewers know it, members and non members alike.

Nobody agrees with what you say, not just a small percentage of the forum members or any of the non members. When has anyone ever stated that what you posted is correct or more importantly safe?

You sir are the myth, you create them and apparently live by them.

7538cc6de0b86969e22b1f2f8a0f13a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

TBTR World

I start these interesting threads for the sake of the hundreds of non-members who visit our great forum every day.

You start them because you have no life! Interesting threads, I think not.

The C3 Technical and Performance forum is a joke. It is episode after episode of AS THE "TBTR" WORLD TURNS.

He starts them because,

I guess I'm doing this to keep myself occupied and to remind myself of the life I once had when I was younger (a LOT younger). To remind myself of the days when I made $1.25 an hour and spent it ALL on my car.

I'll let you know when I encounter one

Never Too Late To Learn New Things

It's never too late to learn new things and when I do learn new things I like to pass on my newly found knowledge to others. Like pouring your new rear axle lube thru a 5/8" garden hose with a funnel on it. Or how to easier troubleshoot the cause of a vacuum leak in the headlight/wiper systems. Or installing drain plugs in torque converters and rear axles. Knowledge is the human being's greatest asset.

Many Young Owners Now Days

In the last several years I have noticed a tremendous upsurge in young C3 owners. Young people who don't know diddly-squat about these old carbureted C3's and it's those young people I am reaching out to. I want them to learn the right way to fix things; not the forum way which is usually wrong. Knowledge comes with age and experience and I have a lot of knowledge and experience that I am willing to share with others IF they want to learn it.

In the last several years I have noticed a tremendous upsurge in young C3 owners. Young people who don't know diddly-squat about these old carbureted C3's and it's those young people I am reaching out to. I want them to learn the right way to fix things; not the forum way which is usually wrong. Knowledge comes with age and experience and I have a lot of knowledge and experience that I am willing to share with others IF they want to learn it.

If you want these "young people" that you reference to learn the proper, correct, and safe way to work on their vehicles, then stop posting.

The only thing you show people in your posts is how NOT do perform any operation properly and safely.

You may have age and some questionable knowledge, but the "experience" you reference is all bad advice to any novice.

Stop sharing and you will indeed be helpful.

Interesting threads attract new members and it's the new members who help a struggling forum prosper. It's a WIN WIN situation any way you look at it.

e6aa4b9e8d263ea5577d296f52ff1dd7.jpg

Critical Thinking Skills

I start these controversial threads to encourage people to think; to use the brain they were born with but sadly most people never develop what is known as "critical thinking" skills. People are born with a brain but it takes a long time to develop critical thinking skills and most people are just too busy with their daily lives to develop those skills. Once a person develops critical thinking skills everything in the world begins to make sense.

The Really Nice Thing About Automotive Forums

The really nice thing about automotive forums is they give everyone the chance to give their wrong opinions about things. So when someone has a problem and needs help he gets three dozen conflicting answers and they're all wrong.

The really nice thing about automotive forums is they give everyone the chance to give their wrong opinions about things. So when someone has a problem and needs help he gets three dozen conflicting answers and they're all wrong.

The worst thing about these automotive forums are people like you.

BTW, instead of Bon Ami for your new rings; have you tried Ajax, the foaming cleanser? It floats your ring life right down the drain. It also wears bearings and bushings..

Take Vettehead Mikey's advice and go away..

The Goose That Laid Golden Eggs

Take Vettehead Mikey's advice and go away.

Do you realize without my interesting and often controversial posts this C3 forum would totally collapse? Is that what you are hoping for? When you have a goose laying golden eggs you don't eat the goose.

Do you realize without my interesting and often controversial posts this C3 forum would totally collapse? Is that what you are hoping for? When you have a goose laying golden eggs you don't eat the goose.

Again a legend in your own mind. To everyone else, you're an inept, incompetent bag of wind.

Geese don't lay golden eggs. About all they do is defecate on lawns near the lakes they use during their migrations. Gee whiz, you have something in common with geese...

Nope, my hope is you show CAC the same courtesy you showed the CF and other forums you frequented by going away..

BTW, the dust covered Corvette shown in the background of one of the pictures you posted; showed you don't drive it often. Yes, everyone understands why..

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom