Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Why So Few C6 Posts Lately?

kgelliott

Corvette
2006 Victory Red Coupe
Why so few C6 posts lately? Where is everyone? Nothing interesting to discuss? Are most C6 owners at work during the day? No car issues lately? ;shrug
This is the only forum I can get through the office filtering system, so it's disappointing when it has been so dead lately. Before you say, "Get back to work," this is my down-time during the workday, plus I'm retiring in less than a month!

I too wonder where are there so few posts by C6 Owners at this site. ;shrug

However, if you go to the Corvette Forum Site, you will find lots of posts by owners of C6 Corvettes. This is where we hang out the most.

:bar

I have little to say regarding my C6 because it's flawless :) Never had any problems other than when I left my keys on the roof top while in the garage overnight....naturally the battery went dead ;LOL I LUVVVVV my Vette:Twist

What can ya say? The twin C6's are GREAT!!!

6gwk6xs.jpg

P4280742.jpg

C4's and C5's paying homige to the C6.
P5050798.jpg

Well now we're getting something going! Thanks, WNH. Only 18 more work days left to go!
Just curious, what did the FOB on the roof do to drain the battery? Some of the hi-tech electronics I could probably do without and not miss. In most cases, electronically speaking, less is more. :w

Tech nerds at the dealer and owners maual warn to not keep or store the FOB within about 12 of the vehicle.....something about the alarm system won't function or door lock mechanism staying on creating a slow drain.

Tech nerds at the dealer and owners maual warn to not keep or store the FOB within about 12 of the vehicle.....something about the alarm system won't function or door lock mechanism staying on creating a slow drain.
Sorry about that one, but thanks for sharing! Whodda thunk it? Good to know that bit of info. I mean, I read the OM, for the most part, but there is only so much one can absorb!!! :W
The rest you start learning as you go and by reading the forums!!

It's been my experience as a member here that, like most everything else in life, you get out of it what you put into it.

In the past we've had members complain that there wasn't much going on to keep them interested. They often post about Website B is better or Website C has more traffic... yada yada yada. - NOT that I'm saying this is the case with any current members or participants.

But a little searching often indicates that those members may POST to threads, but they seldom START any. They're content to surf the site looking over other members' ideas and threads, posting an occasional comment or remark and then moving on.

Here at the Corvette Action Center, we've always emphasized quality over quantity and we'll continue to do so. And we're glad when likeminded individuals join in. We believe that as long as quality remains our foremost objective, quanity will take care of itself.

Gary, your thread inviting members to share their NCM experiences and photos was (and is ) a very good one. I've enjoyed it immensely. And considering the thread received 31 responses from owners of different generation Corvettes, I'd say others feel the same way.

That's quality producing quantity. ;)

So keep posting away. Don't get discouraged when it seems you're talking to yourself... I imagine early C5 owners felt the same way. Hopefully more C6 owners will soon realize that numbers mean nothing and substance means everything.

We're not the largest Corvette website on the internet, so we just have to be content with being the best one.

:w Jane Ann

I dont think theyre paying homage, looks like there picking up the targa top that flew off.

Everything is in the eye of the beholder... ;LOL

I prefer the homage thing myself. :L But, I am supprised, I was expecting a lot more fallout from that statement.;)

Hecox

Everything is in the eye of the beholder... ;LOL

I prefer the homage thing myself. :L But, I am supprised, I was expecting a lot more fallout from that statement.;)

Hecox

I was letting you enjoy the moment for awhile before I posted that we decided to let the "ODD" one sit in the middle. :boogie

Looks more to me like the others are getting ready to pounce! :rotfl

always717 said:
I dont think theyre paying homage, looks like there picking up the targa top that flew off.

:boogie :boogie :boogie
he shoots.... he scores!

The weather is getting nicer in the Northern part of the country. I would assume that most of those people are outdoors in enjoying their Corvette then being inside talking about their Corvette online.

The weather is getting nicer in the Northern part of the country. I would assume that most of those people are outdoors in enjoying their Corvette then being inside talking about their Corvette online.
You're probably right about that. I keep forgetting spring comes later up there as I've had my top off several days a week since late February.
PS - Thanks, Jane Ann for your kind comments. :w

DUNNO

Why so few C6 posts lately? Where is everyone? Nothing interesting to discuss? Are most C6 owners at work during the day? No car issues lately? ;shrug
This is the only forum I can get through the office filtering system, so it's disappointing when it has been so dead lately. Before you say, "Get back to work," this is my down-time during the workday, plus I'm retiring in less than a month! [/

Wer'e wondering too.! We are thinking about promoting a Vette party get together in Europe next year, but still waiting for the interest and shared enthusiasm of other Vetters.!:w

Well check this out folks

We are serious about promoting a Vette only event in Europe next year.
We already have over 300 European Vetters commited, now how about
some excitement and interest from the land that created these beauties.?
Don't fret about transportation costs, you can always tuck your toys away
and just fly over here meet mny fellow Vetters and have a darn good time.
Accomodation and entertainment incl. Please spread the word and let's
have some responses.:)

We are serious about promoting a Vette only event in Europe next year.
We already have over 300 European Vetters commited, now how about
some excitement and interest from the land that created these beauties.?
Don't fret about transportation costs, you can always tuck your toys away
and just fly over here meet mny fellow Vetters and have a darn good time.
Accomodation and entertainment incl. Please spread the word and let's
have some responses.:)

Awesome72... you should start a new thread with as much information as possible to promote your gathering. It will never get much attention tucked away at the end of an old thread.

I would suggest who, where and when for your first post. We'll look forward to hearing more from you concerning the event.

:wJane Ann

HELLO

Well actually I have been posting on different sites for
the last week or so.....still not receiving the responses
I hoped for. I have over 300 commited Vetters, mostly
European, but I would like to welcome an American
group to have a blast too.!:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom