Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Will Cooksey Lays it Down at Carlisle!

Youch! I knew there was a good reason I headed for home around 5:30 instead of waiting for the parade as I'd intended. Got home (south of Baltimore, about 110 miles away) minutes before the heavens opened there. I feel for those whose Vettes got damaged :(.
[RICHR]

I left the fairgrounds at about six. I went back to the Hampton Inn on 83 s to rest abit. I headed out at seven and on the way I experienced the whole storm in front of me. I headed downtown.There were tree leaders blocking two main roads. What a mess. I feel bad for the drivers and the town. They love having us along with the revenue boost.
Jeff

I saw the burnout contest, and Will did a great job with the Z06. Nobody thought he could be beat untill the guy from NY came up with his C5 and shredded BOTH rear tires. He rode around the fairgrounds on his shredded rims, waving to adoring fans. :L I was there Friday, stayed overnight and left Saturday after the engine start tribute to Lance's Dad. Happy that by dumb luck I got out of there before the storm hit.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom