Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Will it fit?

80RedL82

Corvette
1980 L82 red coupe
I am contemplating installing an Edelbrock performer manifold 2101 along with the matching edelbrock carb on my 80 L82. My question is will it fit under the hood with the stock 2 horn air filter and air ducting? Thanks in advance Bob

I have a Edlebrock 7116 performer intake with a 454 TBI under the stock '82 hood. You will need to modify the hold down bolt. I don't know what will happen with your cleaner setup.

Good luck

Bob,
I have an Edelbrock performer manifold (not sure what model) on my 80 car with stock Q-Jet and stock 2 horn air filter and air ducting. Fits without any problems. Let me know how the edelbrock carb works, I would like to change.
Steve

If you haven't done a search already you should. This topic has come up in the past. As I recall the the Performer will fit fine but the Performer RPM will require some modification.

Yes, 2101 fits.

Did any of you guys have any problem with the fuel feed line attaching to the carb after installing the 2101? I am going to use the original quadrajet and factory dual snorkel filter. I did notice the 2101 sits a bit higher than the stock aluminum manifold.
Thanks in advance.

Dave

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom