Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Window sticker

Richard Marvin

Corvette
2004 zO6 COMMEMORATIVE EDITION
I'm looking for a place I can get the manufacture window sticker for my 2004 Commemorative Edition ZO6-----anybody out there have a clue;shrug

The NCM used to offer window stickers but I see they are only doing "build sheets" now.

Window Stickers may not be available now.

Build Sheets

JR-01 - Thanks for the link to the build stickers - it works well. Do you know the location on the 2000 Corvette for the Build Sheet? I know that there is some data sheets under the rear covers in the trunk.

JR-01. Every since the Corvette Museum stop providing the window stickers, I have been looking for an alternative. Although not originial, it is a great duplicate.

Thanks again.
............and the price is right.

Some guys photo shopped them to make them more accurate. Didn't really matter to me. If it isn't the one that came with the car, it isn't the real deal anyway.

Last edited:
The Museum announced several weeks ago that it was again offering the window stickers and also the build sheets. Go to the web site to order. You do know that the original build sheet that accompanied the Corvette down the line is availabe at the Museum. They are one of a kind, all the rest are copies. Many have smudges and writing on them; I purchased them for my corvettes.

Barrett

The Museum announced several weeks ago that it was again offering the window stickers and also the build sheets. Go to the web site to order. You do know that the original build sheet that accompanied the Corvette down the line is availabe at the Museum. They are one of a kind, all the rest are copies. Many have smudges and writing on them; I purchased them for my corvettes.

Barrett
The window stickers are just reproductions though, aren't they?

According to the website the build sheets are copies of the originals.

Last edited:
The window stickers are just reproductions though, aren't they?

According to the website the build sheets are copies of the originals.

From my discussions with Betty Hardison, the Window Stickers are generated from the computer program that produced the window sticker for inclusion with the new Corvette. So the question is, if you print two copies of a document from a computer, which one is the original? Or, if the computer program containing the original window sticker is copied, and then a window sticker is printed from the copy program, is it any different than the one the was first printed and accompanied the Corvette? The only way I know of getting the window sticker that accompanied the Corvette is to contact the original buyer and trace it from there. I don't know how to contact the original buyer, but I do know you can access the maintenance schedule at a Chev dealer and might be able to learn something from this, or get a CarFax document.

There is only one original build sheet that the NCM has for each Corvette and the build sheet was with the Corvette as it traveled down the line. All others, printed from the computer, would be a copy since it would not have any markings, grease spots, notes etc. on it by the assembly line workers. The original build sheet is sent to a contractor and then the original is sent to the museum for sale to the first person that wants it.

Barrett

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom