Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! WIPER PROBLEMS

F

fma

HEYY THERE...has anyone had problems with the wipers stopping halfway up the windshield and knows what i should do. mine just started stoppin midway when i shut down the wipers. i have 2003 coup
thanks one and all:w

FMA,
I'm going to move this thread to the C5 Technical and Performance forum.
:)

wiper problems

HEYY THERE...has anyone had problems with the wipers stopping halfway up the windshield and knows what i should do. mine just started stoppin midway when i shut down the wipers. i have 2003 coup
thanks one and all:w
Hey bud, on the C5 the wiper motor has three drain tubes under the motor, these tubes can get clog up with trash which leaves the wiper motor in water which can short it out. I removed these tubes and cut the ends off to make the drain holes bigger, however I still had to order another wiper motor(I got mine off ebay), so check to see if your wiper motor is under water.

heyy, thanks alot...I'll check that out this afternoon. It's been raining heavy out here in arkansas, 3 weeks straight now and they are saying another week. (i luv it). I havent had any more problems with my wipers, but, im going to check out what you said.
have a good one
fma

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom