Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wish i had it back

Nobody Cares

Corvette
red 81, orange 74 vert. , 80 claret,69 chevy pu
81Dave_01.jpg

Pix of the 69 L46 i sold my son last year ( cheap ). Fun ride 350/350 hp, 4 speed. Needed paint , but drove great.

Thnx Rick. I really didn't care for the stripe , but thats how i bought the car. The car was originally Riverside gold. My son is going to have it all redone back to original. Was a blast to drive.
:w Dave

I really didn't care for the stripe , but thats how i bought the car.

Understand. I'm not sure how long I would like it either. It's just different, and I thought, tasteful. A gold stripe would have matched the interior better, though.

Hey, at least it's still in the family! :upthumbs

My '72 is a great driver as well. Smooth, comfortable, and steady. I can go all day with just my thumb on the wheel (not that I do, though). Love the C-3's!:D

Rick
:gap

Wow, it had stripes?? Just like a woman with big boobs, all I saw were the gills!

Craig

Yup, i know what you mean Wonkaboy. I like the yellow and the wheels you had on the vette. Dave
:w

i want it back

Yup, i know what you mean Wonkaboy. I like the yellow and the wheels you had on the vette. Dave

Well believe or not i had that car for 7 trouble free years and always wanted a C3 , well i made a even trade for my 81 , and had to put alot of money to get it right , this guy who had it never drove it to find out what was wrong , he still has mine and does not drive it , he told me i can buy it back for $8500 , it had about 112,000 miles on it but you would not know it , i plan i buying it back late summer he says he's not advertising it so he will hold it for me , i can't wait to get my baby back!!:W

Good deal Wonkaboy. That is cool. The nice thing about the 69 i had is , my son has it now. Just maybe he'll let me take it for a spin every now and then. Dave

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom