Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Would you order a C6 in Sunset orange ?

Would you order a C6 in sunset orange

• Yes! it will be an awesome color and a collector car as well!

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • NO way..its a dog and will be short lived in the life cycle of the C6

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Orange only looks good on orange juice. It's a good color for all of those rice burners from Japan. It might be good to look at for a couple of days, then it's off to Maaco.

I think you can check out the new Corvette orange/copper on the Caddy CTS of a year or two ago. I like it.

Ummmmm....

Sunset Orange, huh?

Y'all know there will be NO torch red-like color offered for the new '05 C6!!!! Not to be confused with Magnetic Red Metallic.

Corvette Copper was pretty sweet looking on the 53's (all 15 of them offered in that color).

Remember the C3 bodies in Ontario Orange? A little too Crayola Crayon for me< and that coming from me, a Quasar Blue Metallic C4 owner. But those C3s look good with a white drop-top and interior. And yeah, you'd have to be obsessive/compulsive to keep that white clean.

So this new Sunset Orange... Probably a beautiful color, but the interior combinations seem to be off. Black interior with orange just screams Halloween!!!! Then what's left? That tan interior? Would the car have that reversed look of a rotting cantalope?

What's that leave interior-wise?

Seems to me at $60-thou a pop for a base C6, there should be more choices. I wonder about GM sometimes...

I'm seriously considering Orange, but would have to see it in person, on a C6, in the sunlight, before ordering it.

Zippy :) :)

Here's a nice orange C5 to wet your whistle.......

Looks pretty good.

backintime.jpg

:L :L :L

SlowRide said:

Looks pretty good.

Sweet looking ride....Thanks for the link.

JB

slashnick said:

That’s what I get for being too lazy to look at the first page of this thread before posting. :gap

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom