Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB 02 Electron Blue Parts and more

Corvette
08 Jetstream Blue Z51 coupe
Seems bad luck is in control here lately. Friday I whacked a deer on the way to work. Need a hood, R-headlight cover, R-front fender, R-headlight assembly, front bumper cover. Likely the list will grow as I get it apart. I will likely have to paint so EB is preferred but there are other options.

WOW, you've had no luck driving Vette's in the Bowling Green area...

...maybe you should try 1 of these for your daily commute. :cool
:lou
L8TR - D

Dale - May the force be with you as you put your beast back together! :w

.....Seems bad luck is in control here lately....

Oh no! Glad to hear you're okay, Dale! It's funny, Jeanie just asked how you were doing!

So does this mean we'll have deer steaks at CruiseFest this year?

:wJane Ann

I have an eb hood off my 2003 z for sale, exceptional condition if interested

Thanks for your replies. Shipping made OEM parts very competetive so new it is. Damage was very light once the body shop got it apart. Inner and outer fender, head light assembly and that was it. Sooo some new paint and good as new. This body shop here in Bowling Green does a lot of corvettes so they know their stuff. I just put a deposit on an 08 so this car is for sale....it's trade time or sell $18,000 OBO.

Dale

Dale,
Dwayne sent me the pictures of that new Vette. Looking good :upthumbs.
But you know how your luck is with blue, maybe you should consider a different color ;LOL.

I briefly....(very briefly) considered that :boogie
I've been looking for the right JSB ever since Dwayne sent me the color in an email back in 07.

Dale

Dale,
I think you will like the C6, I know I do. Can't wait to see your new car at Cruiesfest :upthumbs.

Dale,
I think you will like the C6, I know I do. Can't wait to see your new car at Cruiesfest :upthumbs.

I hope my ole pal don't mind :D

"DDL??"

2170977868.jpg

:w Dale
Bud​

Nah I don't mind Bud.......I kind of like that picture ;)
Talked to the dealer today, keys are locked away, sold sign on the windshield, and she is sitting in that spot in the showroom until I get there. Hopefully later this week, but for sure by early next week. Mike I'm so looking forward to the ride back from Morristown.....:w

The 02 is being reassembled today, paint by Wednesday is the plan. It will look good as new :thumb

Dale

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom