Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB 1999-2001 Coupe 6 Speed

tvargo

Corvette
2001 Mag Red Coupe 6 Spd
I am looking for a 1999-2001 6 speed coupe for a daily driver. Exterior Silver, Black, Pewter, Mag Red. Interior black, black/red. Preferably located in the mid west, but willing to travel for the right car. Minor mods ok. High priced garage queens need not apply.

Thanks,

Tom in Wisconsin

tvargo,

I have a 2001 Mag. Red/blk. 6 spd. I am currently trying to sell. It has 15K and is a garage queen but would like to sell quickly if possible so I'm willing to negotiate with the price. I don't know what you're looking to spend but if you're interested, go to traderonline dot com and use "22407" for the area code. I'm not able to check this site often so if you would like to get more info on the car please feel free to call me (540-446-1232) anytime. I have more pics if needed. Engine/exhaust is all stock...all access. are cosmetic only. Because of the color and low mileage I listed the car a little high as anyone would but, again, I'm eager to sell so I will haggle as much as I possibly can. Good luck on your search and hope to hear from you.

Best regards,
Kenny

Tvargo, Take a look at my '99 black hardtop

I am looking for a 1999-2001 6 speed coupe for a daily driver. Exterior Silver, Black, Pewter, Mag Red. Interior black, black/red. Preferably located in the mid west, but willing to travel for the right car. Minor mods ok. High priced garage queens need not apply.

Thanks,

Tom in Wisconsin

Tom,
My black 1999 hardtop just went on the block, and is listed in the "C5's for Sale" section of this website.
The car and I are both in southeastern Wisconsin. Photos and contact information are in the listing.

Not sure if you noticed, the OP is dated 2004. :chuckle Easy to miss when you do searches.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom