Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB Full Power Effects Catback

U

USAFPILOT1

Must fit an LT4. I need the resonator, the capsules the pipes the clamps etc. Anyone have some bits for sale? Or the whole system?

Try Bob at advancedautocc.com. He specializes in performance exhaust for vettes. Or try 239-573-9933 He may also have some used. tls

A member just posted that he had a LT4 exhaust system free for the asking. Do a search on "Corsa" to locate the thread. His name is Nick S.
Hope the two of you can work something out.

Beryle

Sorry... no can do on Power Effects (aren't they out of business now?).

Howdy,

You might try the vette salvage yards, just Google used vette parts etc. Jason at Vette2Vette is a good start-1-815-673-6200. There may be a PE system on a wreck. I heard they resonate like crazy though.

I'm still loving the wheels I bought from you. How is the C5 world? I'm leaning towards the dark side with a M6 vert. The prices are getting right.

tlong

Howdy,

You might try the vette salvage yards, just Google used vette parts etc. Jason at Vette2Vette is a good start-1-815-673-6200. There may be a PE system on a wreck. I heard they resonate like crazy though.

I'm still loving the wheels I bought from you. How is the C5 world? I'm leaning towards the dark side with a M6 vert. The prices are getting right.

tlong

No pics with the wheels on it? The C5 world is good. Get a 2000 or newer...then you won't have the rocking seats like I did, but I do know an easy fox for it now. The C5 drives alot better than the C4, you'll notice the difference if you drive one alot and then get in a C4 again. The C5 is very user friendly, but it isn't without its faults. The whole column lock thing GM just cant get to go away, the seats on early C5s suck, the transmissions on the early C5's had seals that go bad prematurely. There is also something different about the 97-98 C5 PCM's so they are harder to mod and tune I guess...i really havn't gotten into that yet.

But if you get a C5 you'll miss the hell out of the C4. I think they are more unique on the road now than a C5, and the interior feel is much more cool. The C4 is a man's car.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom