Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB-L98 Aluminum Center Bolt Valve Covers

dan
i just saw some the other night on ebay. but i need the older style i have ironheads.
ED

Iv'e seen all polished ones on ebay but would prefer some with ribs. I would like to powder coat the covers and polish the ribs, similar to the look i have on my stock painted covers.

no i am talking about factory ones too. but i looked earlier today and this time didn't see any center bolt ones? some one put cheesey chrome edlebrock covers on mine! i am either going to get stock mag ones if i can find some at good price or aleast get some that say chevrolet.

are these center bolt valve covers? i am looking for some for my iron heads. if there just painted thats fine i have access to a blaster.

tigmaned said:
are these center bolt valve covers? i am looking for some for my iron heads. if there just painted thats fine i have access to a blaster.
Yes, they are centerbolt. You shouldn't have much trouble finding a set of perimeter bolt covers as there are millions of them, unless your looking for stock ones.

oh, o.k.
yeah i would like stock ones, but seem a little pricey for ones that need to be all fixed up. i just hate these edlebrock ones i have one there now. i may get some with the chevrolet imbossed on them.
thanks

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom