Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB or sell C-3 Parts

patraw03

Corvette
69' Coupe
Looking to buy 69 vette parts. I need the shifter console housing and the gauge housing that you put the stereo an gauges into. I also need the engine compartment wiring harness. It originally had a 427/390 in it, but I'm putting a crate 350 in now. I also need the inner t-top trim panel, the one that looks like a cross and the t-top inner pads. Windshield wiper part that i need is the triangular looking mounting plate that attaches to the inside of the wiper housing, so you can mount the windshield wipers into. I am also looking for a stingray emblem.

I'm trying to get rid of some things also. I have the upper and lower mounting brackets for the steering column.

Brake/ clutch pedal

427 emblems both sides.

A few pieces of brown colored trim, in various conditions.

more things to come once I figure this stuff out a bit more.

any help would be good. Please post or e-mail me with details thanks in advance

Mike

patraw03@hotmail.com

69 parts.

I have a new enging wiring harness for the 69. $150.00 plus shipping. Also have a console, originaly tan now black. Aftermarket but in exellent condition. $75.00 plus shipping. Can supply console plate as well, NO AC 4 speed, used but very nice, $75.00 plus shipping, or No AC new reproduction, $125.00 plus shipping. Will combine shipping. Thanks

I have the windshield wiper parts and a stingray emblem. PM me please for details

I have the center gauge panel you are looking for. It is cut out for a modern DIN radio. I have a thread with pics here on the for sale section.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom