Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB: Original 1998 Owner's Manual

timfitz63

Corvette
'98 Aztec Gold Coupe; '04 Millennium Yellow 'Vert'
Including anything that would have come with it (leather binder, other generic papers/pamphlets/inserts, etc.). Anyone know where I can dredge one up? Not looking for an electronic copy of the manual, but an original, bound paper copy like would have been supplied with a 1998 Corvette.

Thanks!

Have you checked the Museum to see if they have anything available, Tim? I can't recall everything I purchased from them, what I found on Ebay, and what I got from the seller, but it's worth a try. Other than the Museum, I'd suggest watching Ebay. Recently I saw a 94 owner's manual and brochure so they do come up now and then.

:wJane Ann

Have you checked the Museum to see if they have anything available, Tim? I can't recall everything I purchased from them, what I found on Ebay, and what I got from the seller, but it's worth a try. Other than the Museum, I'd suggest watching Ebay. Recently I saw a 94 owner's manual and brochure so they do come up now and then.

Thanks for the suggestions, Jane Ann! Actually, after posting on the forum, I resorted to a Google search, and hit several being offered on eBay. One seller (who, at $99, turned out to be quite over-priced -- so I don't feel at all sorry for him) made the mistake of posting the GM part number for the 1998 Owner's Manual Kit (P/N 10415530, for all those who might need it in the future); another Google search on that produced a number of vendors offering the Kit at $58-60. And hoping that the Kit is still available within the GM parts inventory, a friend of my father's is going to check on that, and perhaps even get a better price! :)

So ultimately, I kind-of answered my own question...! :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom